If there isn't a cure for herpes in the next 2 years I'm killing myself

blog post, skip ahead
>be me
>closeted timid loser
>struggle with relationships for years
>lose virginity at 19 but never have sex again
>after 5 years of depression finally find myself, become confident, expressive, free
>cute theyfab crushes hard for me, never experienced this much attention
>we hook up and have sex, really hot, safe sex, cat ears involved
>few days later theyfab casually says they need to pick up a prescription, I ask what for
>"Oh its herpes cream"
>shitstorm.webm
>"It prevents infection" No the fuck it doesn't!
>theyfab cries and blames me for slut shaming etc etc.
>end things immediately, go back into closeted depressive state
>well maybe I got lucky and-
>possible breakout, not sure if razor bumps or herps
>another out break 4 months later
>getting tested next week, its undeniable, but still need to official record

so yeah essentially I'm going to kill myself in the next 2-5 years. I'm going to finish my transition, smile at myself in the mirror for what I accomplished, and if there is no cure I'm blowing my fucking brains out. 2 sexual partners! and I ruined my fucking life. anyone else in the same boat? anyone have some experimental solutions?

Attached: 1890365-HSC00002-7.jpg (770x770, 57.81K)

There won’t be a cure might as well do it now. I have type 2 and genital warts want to kms too. You might have HPV if you didn’t get vaccinated., so probably.

>Has degenerate fornication out of wedlock with a faggot
>gets mega AIDS

classic. You were doing "good" so your first thought was to go out and commit abominations, and you were rightly punished for it

I get the official test tomorrow, if its worse than herpes I'm buying the highest caliber gun I can find. If its just type 2 herpes I'm taking a vow of celibacy until hrt hits its limit and then I kill myself.
it'snot even that bad of an illness, but the permanence and the way it spreads just hurts so bad.

I didn't even get to fly towards the sun I just crawled out of a pit

they're fucked up for not telling you beforehand given they knew they definitely had it. how can someone justify such a thing

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Fuck the world.

This is what broke me, if they would have said they had herpes I could have said no, I could have made a real risk assessment and decided for myself if the relationship was worth the risk. But they took my agency away. In that moment the rose tinted glasses shattered and I just hated them for being selfish and self serving. I used to be happy when complimented or flirted with. Now my blood just boils. Fuck off, go use your own hand and stay away from me.
I gave myself to many hurdles "Hey I'm an socially retarded, am a tranny and now I have stds" Whose left for me? who can I share companionship with? If I'mlucky I'll meet another unfortunate soul like me but damn, sifting through the liars and the predators was hard enough

>falling for the theyfab pussy
Sorry user, you should’ve guessed

user u know everyone sexually active has herpes right? Its incredibly common desu. If you've slept with 5+ people you're statistically likely to have gotten it
Thats why u wear protection dumb dumb

You're gonna kill yourself because you get a rash every few months?

Hey, I'm sorry this happened to you dude. You don't deserve that at all. Hopefully it wont be worse or even herpes at all, just wait and see. Condoms don't fully protect you from herpes but it does do a better job than if you didn't have a condom at all. Don't kill yourself, there are people in the same boat as you and you haven't even gotten tested yet. Hang in there bro, just trying to give you some hope.

herpes isn't a big deal, 90% of people have or will have it
imagine killing yourself over it lmao wtf

Attached: herpes.png (666x161, 20.13K)

doesn’t like more than half the population of the world have some form of herpes like every 1 of 2 people? Sure sexual herpes isn’t that large but it’s still something that a high amount of people have, it’s not like you have aids and are dying why would you kill yourself over something a lot of people have and can be treated quite well with medication, the said medication that can prevent you from giving it to other people?

>>theyfab cries and blames me for slut shaming etc etc.
LMAAAAO

You know if you get genital herpes it doesn’t matter if it’s type 1 or 2 right? It acts like the “bad one”

>theyfab
OP fucked a girl (with a vagina) lol

Seems weird to care this much about something so minor. I don’t have any STDs, but I think I would need a far worse health condition to consider killing myself over it. Do herpes really lower your quality of life that much outside of you obsessing over it?

>Be me, virgin
>Have oral herpes (cold sores) for as long as I can remember
Lets assume I get a bf who's a virgin and doesn't have herpes.
I suck his dick, he gets herpes on his dick. I have anal with him, I get herpes in my ass.
Literal 2 virgins can both get herpes because of how rediculously easy it is to spread via something as simple as kissing

this is why I'm proud to be an incel

Attached: incelvis.jpg (768x769, 71.98K)

people keep saying its not a big deal to have herpes and that was their attitude "its not a big deal a lot of people have it" thats what they said. Its my body it was my second partner EVER is this what what I get to look forward too? decite and disease. If I fuck someone again am I gonna get aids or syphilis next?

yeah it wont kill me but I'm neurotic it was hard enough approaching people over my sexuality and identity now I have to address an std. I'm so fucking tired of this,

so what will you do? will you stop someone from kissing you. do I need to push away someone to avoid oral herpes. Everyone is selfish and I need to get out. everything is filthy now, I can tolerate it for only so long but not forever

you are right to be disgusted you caught something only massive sluts should catch on your second try. the only thing you can do it slut it out now and spread the pain to others

shitpost aside this mindset is deranged and I know there's people out there who think like this. "lol yolo life is short lets fuck" It all makes sense now "haha lets just make a baby" "lol their underaged but who cares" "I know we just met but lets just go for it" please give me a cure so I can live in isolation or give me a perfect shot so the death isn't painful.
I'm gonna stop posting now, I'm done crying