LGB Alliance demands gay bars and saunas be closed during Pride Month

opendemocracy.net/en/5050/lgb-alliance-gay-venues-pride-monkeypox-twitter/
twitter.com/ALLIANCELGB/status/1531012382981496833

Attached: 1638964164129.png (585x682, 157.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

starobserver.com.au/news/lgb-alliance-wants-gay-saunas-clubs-shut-down-over-monkeypox-outbreak/213372
washingtonpost.com/health/2022/06/12/monkeypox-warning-gay-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL

Other sources reporting it:
starobserver.com.au/news/lgb-alliance-wants-gay-saunas-clubs-shut-down-over-monkeypox-outbreak/213372
washingtonpost.com/health/2022/06/12/monkeypox-warning-gay-men/

Well, we all know it is not out of genuine concern

they've done so much for the lgb community such as supporting conversion therapy, not supporting gay marriage, and shutting down gay clubs

>country is literally falling apart
>rightoid faggot and his elite friends drinking tea and eating scones watching it happen while adding extra fuel to the fire by advocating backwards policies and donating a shitton of money to retards like LGB alliance
>people voted for this
100% deserved
>t. britbong living in a society

Attached: 8329649235.png (1000x1006, 754.88K)

i'm really glad we have organizations like this fighting for our rights

Attached: 1635793936827.jpg (760x1200, 143.19K)

What did they say that was so wrong?

what are they even

Are you retarded?

>what are they even
A front organization ran and funded by conservatives, kind of analogous to Scientology's "Citizens Commission on Human Rights" nonprofit organization

Are you?

And I will strike down upon thee
With great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know my name is the Lord
When I lay my vengeance upon thee

How can you possibly not see how what they said is stupid? Even if only 1% of gay people ever got married, why would that at all imply "not being in favor of gay marriage" isn't homophobic? And it's way more than 1%

Because not being in favor of gay marriage can mean just a neutral position. How is that homophobic to not necessarily support homosexuals having special rights?

Not to mention the hashtags

>who cares if someone isn't in favor of gay marriage
>#LGBIssues
>#CanWeDropItNowPlease
>#NotABigDeal
>#PluralityOfViewsIsAllowed

if a black rights account tweeted "not being in favor of desegregation isn't racist #CanWeDropItNowPlease #NotABigDeal #PluralityOfViewsIsAllowed", how do you think people would react?

>How is that homophobic to not necessarily support homosexuals having special rights?
How is marriage a special right? Marriage is marriage. It's not granting gay people the right to fuck each other in the ass in the street. It's the right to legally wed someone you want to be your spouse. Just like black people having the right to use the water fountains everyone else uses isn't "granting them a special right"

>Because not being in favor of gay marriage can mean just a neutral position.
How is it a neutral position? Can you describe what a "neutral position" on abortion or desegregation would be? There's no such thing as a "neutral position" in these debates. They're about fundamental rights and there's no way to somehow be "in the middle". Either you think they should have them or you think they shouldn't have them.

fake and gay

I can see marriage being a special right actually, it's just that heterosexuals have gotten it legislated and normalized. If anything one should be complaining about them.

If you want to get rid of marriage men everywhere will cheer and call you based.

An unexpected side effect, but I'll take it. Either way society should be cleared of special interests lobbying.

>asexual thinks basic equal rights for gay people could be described as "special rights"
Are we shocked?