I think loneliness made me a femboy

I went to an all boys school and was never attracted to anyone but I went through puberty with no romantic relationships or anything, so I started going online and it's a lot easier to get the attention of men than it is women

Now it's years later and I think I actually enjoy being feminine for strong men and submitting feels really good. Is this a normal pipeline or am I special

Attached: 20220623_232407.jpg (796x615, 65.72K)

normal pipeline

I didnt think it'd be that common

Something similar happened to me. As a teen I loved sexting with women, but subby men were much easier and also into more depraved things, so whenever I couldn't find a woman, I would just sext with a feminine and submissive guy. Now I love using a cute femboy as a cumsleeve.

Your def no the first or last femboy who's hit this pipeline.

Sort of same, I get afraid that I'd lose the attention when I'm older and can no longer be a femboy. But the pipeline started irl for me, I stumbled into having fujo female cosplayer friends, and got mildly popular among them by crossdressing. And then I realized it was so easy to get the attention of bi men in irl weeb circles just by crossdressing and vaguely existing in those circles. I could skip over needing the social skills of a 'normal' guy who tries to attract women. The first time I told a bunch of gay guys online about my aging worries, they were so angry and confused, that was the day I learnt most gay guys are masc4masc and absolutely hate femboys lol.

So youre like me but the opposite, I wonder why I ended up being submissive then
Oh well thats nice to hear I guess

Yeah it is a lot easier to get male attention than female. Maybe that's why it feels nice to be on the female side

>So youre like me but the opposite
We're made for each other.
>I wonder why I ended up being submissive then
Because you were meant to be a cute femboy.

>We're made for each other.
Hearing that kinda made me excited hehe
>Because you were meant to be a cute femboy.
Are you sure? I never really thought about it desu I just kinda naturally gravitated towards that at first and liked it more and more as time went on

>Hearing that kinda made me excited hehe
Cute. I wish I had been the one who corrupted you when you still were a confused boy unaware of his true nature. I would have teased you so bad. You wouldn't have been able to understand why it feels so good being treated as a cute girl by a dominant man, but you would have known deep inside that that's the way you were meant to be treated.

omg

Reading that made me super excited lol. I guess I'm still kinda confused cos I still like girls and I've never done anything like this irl just occasionally online. But your messages do make me feel good....

Because you're a little aimless bitch that will probably die without someone taking control of his pathetic life.
You're so stupid and vapid. Your ea disappointed to everyone who ever had hopes in you, including your parents, your friends, even the online people who paid attention to you.
You're a stupid fuck who will never amount to anything, you'll leech off all your partners economically, emotionally, and physically and they will all get tired of you once you grow old and ugly.
You don't deserve any happiness.
You deserve to get shot on the street like a dog.
You're literally useless, kill yourself now, you're disgusting to even read, you're so fucking shallow and empty, you're worthless.

How common is the "Scared of hairloss so I'll take finasteride > small dose of estrogen > large dose of estrogen > oh shit now im an hrt femboy" pipeline

I like girls too, so there's no reason why we can't play with one together. I'd love holding your hand and guide you into fucking a girl. I'll teach you to dominate her just like I dominate you. But you must admit that once I unzip my pants and take my dick out, you won't be able to focus on the girl anymore, and if you aren't quick and suck my dick right away, she will beat you to it.

Kill yourself. Do you think you're smooth?
Then how come you're sitting in front of your computer in the dark right now?

Thats pretty hot, I think if you treated me like you said you would and pushed me down that path more I'd probably be fine not getting girls. Like I'd only ever really want you're dick lol

Your parents never wanted you and choose to ignore you, that's how you turned up like this.
All you'll get in life is STDs

Honestly I just imagine you are predisposed to being gay, not everyone figures it out quickly.
Loneliness might have just been the start to figuring it out, or exposure to men in that kind of context.
It happens too, you almost have to wonder what's going through there heads... But i've seen a few cases of it.

What made you go from Fin to Estrogen if you dont mind me asking? Aside from being great for hair loss lol

someone's a wittle gwumpy-wumpy they're not desiwable