/gaygen/ - Cuddle Edition

previous

Attached: 1639409896809.jpg (896x1195, 151.64K)

cute! giwtwm!!!

delta likes bara now?! based if true

cute pic :3

My bf loves to cuddle with me. I actually hate it, but he just smothers me till I play with his cock.

wowee new thread

I hate cuddling. Get away from me you hot mess. Cuddling is disgusting.

>tfw no hobo/hippie vanlife bf

Attached: file.png (640x640, 899.68K)

>I actually hate it
you don't deserve him

this looks so comfy, i could live like that

I thought delta was a bara

your thoughts on twinks with wide hips?

Living in a van's pretty comf, only downside is I can't order shit online and sometimes I run out of power (for the back, not the van) if I'm innawoods.

all females are evil

you mean cottagecore boyfriend

>no welfare stoner boyfriend

Man, I wish I could get on welfare.
Fuckin' hard as a white guy tho.

Most people dont know that its not my looks, but my brain that draws such worship from the masses.

You have to earn that sort of adulation. You gotta go out there and be an asshole to every single person around you. Make them know they are wrong and just keep whipping them into submission. Theyll be too afraid of being embarrassed to ever open their mouth again.

And youre learning this for free, you ungrateful assholes.

Realized I had a similar colored shirt to the one Delta posted with (:

sounds based to me

Being on welfare isn't that fun desu

Why?

I do agree on the last part. But what is there to discuss? "I like putting my dick up a mans ass?"

it's better if you have someone to spend time with

I know I don’t. It basically fell into my lap and he’s a hopeless romantic. He honestly loves me more than I love him. He’s a tall, green eyes, dirty blond from Hungary. Ended with my perverted Spanish ass and we’ve been together for 12 years now. My favorite part that i love to remind him about is how much I love his thick 8 inch dick and fat ball's. Wearing shorts for him is like going out in a thong. Everything’s out there on display.

Owning 13 adopted kids and living with my husband on welfare life (neither of us works)

How’s hooking up in them? Do you fuck outside the van so you don’t stink up the sheets? Honestly considering buying one.

13 adopted kids is work dude, at that point you're running an orphanage

I like this LARP more so you get the (you)

Isn't it just as gay if younger looking boys fall in love with each other, looking like boys instead of big masculine men?

Honestly? It's rough.
Lots of guys are super weirded out, and the other half haven't stretched in 10 years so...y'know.
Mostly I just say I can't host, or I get us a hotel if the guy's extra hot.
Van sex is super fun if the guy's into it tho. Barely happens, but when it does? Unf.

gn gaygen im going nini :3

You are implying kids are taken care of in this scenario. Nope, we would just pretend to be good for when social worker shows up
Just like in Precious

Attached: e1077fc67aec125186752656ded447ac.jpg (535x713, 61.98K)

I would say you have sound advice unless there’s another asshole in the group.then those are fighting words.

Even then being pretty much stagnant in life is a downer.

i like to meander through life

Get acid attacked

>i can only find spiritual, emotional, physical or mental progress through having a job
now THAT sounds like a downer

If two males have sex with each other then it’s gay it doesn’t matter how feminine they look. At least that was the mainstream opinion when I was growing up I have no idea what zoomers think now.

also in Precious the mother sexually abused her daughter
what are you really trying to imply pedo?

That's good enough for me thank you

She did? I never read the book or watched the movie. I only remember her step-dad molested her and knocked her up

I wasn’t a fat kid like some of you :/

Attached: 37F2F2CA-6873-45EB-84CC-9493167EE7DE.jpg (391x513, 161.15K)

Your brain will draw the worship from the curbside if I ever meet you. I dislike people who think like this.

It’s disgusting. Cuddling when not for warmth feels like something a bitch would do. Be a man: fuck and get back to doing whatever when post nut, not some gross lovey dovey shit. If you’re sleepy go to sleep on your side.

i swear sam dyed his hair red at one time to copy you annie

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-23 19.44.50.png (347x214, 114.49K)

wow you looked very "healthy". thank god for the tapeworms :\

Why bring that up?

I’m surprised more aren’t down to chill and fuck. Light a joint and fuck my brains out if I was there with you.

Who hurt you? If I'm gonna fuck somebody there will be endorphins involved and those have a comedown time (commonly known as afterglow).
There is no inherent bitchiness to it unlike there is to you at the moment, bitching about cuddling.

Attached: F3B53E62-F66F-4E7F-811F-14AD927203BD.jpg (640x539, 285.82K)

>tfw you cant tie down this toxic femboy and force cuddle him until hes broken

how did you get the scar under your eye? did your dad abuse you?

This is a b8 post but even so I must tell you that cuddling rules and is only "something a bitch would do" in your case, you being one and all.

I don't get sad when I see others happy, I can be happy for other people and in fact love it when others succeed.

But the moment I see a happy gay couple online or in person I start to feel really sad and sometimes that spirals into a depressive episode.

What can I do about this?

I have never lived authentically not even for a moment in my entire life
I am dissociated 24/7

I’m the only depressed child xD

Attached: 598B8DD6-205C-44E4-9E78-EFB6C95A31EA.jpg (640x667, 393.33K)

why do you keep posting your shota pics? who are you trying to lure into the thread?

Attached: flag.png (605x302, 1.5K)

So tonight I learned something about grocery shopping that might save a life: no matter how many pre-cooked bbq pork ribs you buy, youll probably eat them.