Bf left me for being honest and doing the right thing and telling him I sucked someone else's dick last year

>bf left me for being honest and doing the right thing and telling him I sucked someone else's dick last year
>cried and begged for him to take me back but he's not taking it
See you on the other side sisters. I'm done with this world

Attached: mahou shoujo site suicide.jpg (1024x576, 53.02K)

you hurt him in a serious way.
i'm sorry you were in a bad enough place to be unfaithful and now to threaten suicide. that's a lot of hurt. i hope you can calm down, stay with us, and move past this.
but when you do calm down -- don't think about it now, wait until you're sure you're not going to hurt yourself -- you need to truly understand the weight of what you did to him.

>killing yourself over a relationship
come on

this is for the best, anyway. you did the right thing and he did the right thing. now you won't have to feel guilty all the time

>>killing yourself over a relationship
i mean my grandpa's brother killed himself in the 60s when his wife of 20 years left him for another man...

Death
Death
Death

Whats comes around goes around

being hurt like your bf was, is a lot. he was right to leave. that said, you deserve admiration for being honest.
>the right thing
you didn't do that, by a long shot. cheaters get what cheaters deserve and it's not death. feel that sadness. stay with us and learn from it. become a better person, user. you can do this, i believe in you.

he left you for being a cheating asshole, not for being honest.

The right think is not getting on your knees and sucking another dude’s dick. You deserve to be beaten but instead he was merciful and just left. But your wife open holes won’t fucking leave him alone.

to add to ,
you're still loved and deserving of love. please don't do anything rash. eat something good for you and at least sleep on it. after you've had a good night's sleep, then consider if you really want to sui.

I hate these cheating larp threads so much
Please stop making these

Kill yourself faggot.
But yeah you did the right thing, now he'll probably find a cis woman and end up having children.

Just imagine how rare it is for a trans to have a bf of at least 3 months

I’m assuming you cheated? If so, why?

What prompted you to betray his trust?

Thank God, one less cheater in the world

so you'd be happier having trapped an innocent man in a lie? sister that's awesome you're awesome :)
this thread and your attitude is definite proof that cheaters can't take responsibility and are only sad when they're caught

she said she admitted it. scummy sure but she didnt entrap the poor guy

>I sucked another guys cock
>then I waited a year to confess
>I did the right thing by telling him
nigger

I get u but she let this slide for a year. That's a year of thinking she could hide it and let it just be a skeleton in the closet. o well really hope he finds a woman worth his time!

>take another mans cock in your mouth while in a committed relationship
>this is your partners problem, not yours

you only apologized to make yourself feel better, to absolve yourself of guilt. but that doesnt unsuck the cock

you wasted a year of his life. at least you're half decent enough to admit it and didn't entrap him.

>>>killing yourself over a relationship
>i mean my grandpa's brother killed himself in the 60s when his wife of 20 years left him for another man...
yes, and? still an absurd reason to kill yourself