Going outside more is making me less anxious about how I look and the fact I am a troon

is this normal / temporary? I feel much happier since I have been able to go outside and am in a normal social situation

Attached: the beach.jpg (1536x2048, 451.75K)

If I saw you out in public I would rape you

It's normal for hons, not passoids like you

that is a horrific thing to say also no you wouldn't I do not talk to strangers

when people tell you to go outside and touch grass they are not joking 90% of the time

it’s normal. what you’re experiencing is people being normal to you and you being a passer. it’s really nice at first, but unsettling. soon it’ll be normal

I have also been medicated recently so I don't know if its the fact I'm going outside or the medication or maybe both

I don't think you have to talk to a rapist for them to rape you, it's not really a conversation

idk. i definitely don't pass and people are still nice to me, nobody misgenders me, and i go outside all the time. i haven't gotten sir-ed or he/himmed by anyone besides my mother for several months now. and like i said, i definitely don't pass. i think people are just nice.

How do you feel about the fact that if you continue this ''lifestyle'' you will get hiv or monkeypocks or some other gay disease? I know that you are autistic, so is my brother, but you could have gone the right way, now you are simping for internet points on fucking Any Forums and when you actually get to your natural '''intellectual understanding'' you just realize that this whole thing was a fucking mistake. Then the rope comes in to the play, I honestly hope that you can get your shit together before all this, but im not holding my breath.

very normal and some of the benefits should be permanent, i wouldnt say im very confident out and about but im not in ancious fear or anything, you can be comfier with yourself Snurly

Attached: 437F1E32-E111-4CB1-B773-37EDD796C0F1.jpg (225x225, 8.76K)

asexuals don't fuck and don't catch STDs though

I hate you

i hate myself enough for everyone else, please don't

You’ve just described the definition of passing
Do you think everyone calls you a girl just to humor you

why do agp passoids always pass as autistic spergy girls?

You pass. Random people don't know or think about trannies enough to gender you correctly just to be nice. You're a moron

user I do not have sex and I'm honestly a happy person other than my mental illnesses right now I am having fun making a Minecraft video for youtube my life is nice no ropes in site x

>i haven't gotten sir-ed or he/himmed by anyone besides my mother for several months now
oof

thank you

you’d look cute if didn’t have such BPD looking eyes. why? total turnoff if you actually have bpd.

Hey snurly, I hate faggots, but I want to be under the blanket and just hug you and hear you snore. Would you be in to it?

im 5'11" and i have a man face. there's no way im actually passing. its not like people actually ma'am me or anything most of the time. they just don't gender me at all typically

Its normal

God you look so fucking good
Not in a like I'm going to assault you kind of way like the fucking retards here
You're just so pretty it makes me fucking jealous ugh I hope I make it half as well as you did, physical transition terrifies me