If you live here, how do you do it?

>realize you're trans
>panic
>calm down after realizing you can still transition early
>realize you live in this country
>country apparently known for being friendly to trans people
>nope, turns out going on HRT is much harder here
>most get rejected and there's only one hospital in oslo (rikshospitalet) that is outdated but is the only choice
>"guess i'll DIY, haha many people do that!"
>'your package WILL be ceased in this country because people are thorough and genuinely totalitarian'

PLEASE ANONS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE, IM STILL TOO YOUNG TO MOVE OUT AND LIVE ON MY OWN, LET ALONE COME OUT TO MY ABUSIVE AND TOXIC PARENTS

Attached: Flag_of_Norway.svg.png (2560x1862, 6.87K)

just lie. dont tell them ur struggling with any kind of mental stuff. and girlmode as fast as possible (or lie and say ur doing it)

but what if i already spent 2 years at psychiatrists/therapists at BUP and DPS, will it work if i tell them i worked out my issues and doubts beforehand?

if ur already at riksen it shouldn’t be a problem. the point is after u start girlmoding u say how much better ur life is, even if thats not true. since they see ur doing better living as a girl they will give u hrt (hopefully).

im not at riksen, its one of my (hopefully soon) future goals

how do you know this btw? were you there?

yea im on hrt did everything, been there many times. try ur hardest to get bup to direct u to riksen. for me they directed me quite quickly cuz i didn’t say i had any mental issues or anything. so if ur still at bup u should make it clear that ur doing better and u wanna get hormones.

if you're far enough north maybe odin will just spirit you away and you wont' have to worry anymore

good luck user, wish it was easier for trans people to do it anywhere in our country outside of oslo

You want to move out of norway??? Motherfucker I'd give everything to move out of my polish shithole to Norway wtf

Well, the hostility you describe and just the thought about anxiety about missing doses by DIY by it being ceased - just made me give up. They got what they want, I hope they are happy.

imagine living in kautokeino and having to go to oslo for a 1 hour appointment lmfao.

god i could only imagine how asscancer that is, private sector options fucking when. why the fuck wouldnt the bigger hosptials in trondheim and bergen also have it? jesus fucking christ fuck some of the rulings here

I went to riksen when I was 19, I didn't know the system was so weird so I was really frustrated with the people I talked to and make them angry so I got rejected, I've considered going back now that I'm girlmoding but it'd only be worth it for the free orchi and I don't really trust them not to fuck it up. If you're considering their surgeries just give up, I have heard disaster stories of their srs and BA. Save up and get it done privately. But yeah after that I've kinda gotten scraps of hrt from various GPs (they only give estrogen though) and that private psych esben esther (about to die of cancer so better hurry up). I don't trust any of them to not do an 180 on me so I'm just using my prescriptions to build a stockpile while I smuggle in the heavy stuff from sweden by car. In this country you can't slack off and you can't trust anyone, you gotta put the work in or get fucked over. Good luck nor user

are you sure every package is seized? isn't it still worth a try?

I dont understand west/north europe desu. "We're so progressive on trans rights!" and then it takes years just to get hrt, and the publicly funded surgeries are reportedly total shit anyway. It sounds like a hellish combination of shitty le universal healthcare meme (takes years to do anything) and rule-of-law applied to everything (seizing your hrt. Hell, at least third world nations cant be bothered to seize anything). I live in Singapore and it takes just 2 weeks to get hrt if you are above 21 lol, 18 if you get the psych to badger your parents and it usually works. Plus, there are people who DIY (some below 18), the country doesnt seize estrogen. Surgeries done in thailand. People here are so unaware of trans people, they think trans people are the same as gay people, but I rather live here than europe desu.

There was a new Karen that started working in the Tolletaten a few years back, she is a mean bitch and stops everything that is illegal according to "Lovens Bokstav" and more. Remember the sexdoll scandal? Where innocent people imported legal dolls just to get raided by the PST for suspicion of child abuse? Yeah she did that, a lowly customs officer that takes her job way to seriously. Ngl sure dolls are weird but who has space to hide a literal 180CM sexdukke under the bed???? All the guys who got raided bought a doll under 180CM.

We die
t. rural northerner where people beat you up just for being gay

Attached: 1656016416804.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

You won't get any special treatment in norway just because you are trans, there is no trans rights, only human rights.

1/2 lmao. In Singapore life as a tranner really depends. It can be ok. It can be total shit. Me? I had my house taken away from me by the government about 5-6 years ago (slowly losing track, memory is such a blur these days) after trooning out / SRS (and under extremely questionably legal circumstances, obviously) coz “oh noes can’t possibly have a lesbian couple get a home like any other ordinary couple society will collapse!!1!!11” or some shit. So yeah as typical with PAP double-standards I was man enough to waste two fucking years of my life serving mandatory military service because I was born with a dick but now I’m suddenly not man enough to stay married to my wife and BTO a home. Also people very much do know about tranners here, the whole “thai ladyboy” and “trannies = prostitutes” memes that goes around in perpetuity (especially in NS) is precisely why I repressed in my younger years. Also early on in trooning out when I was still clockable people would always gossip behind my back, call me ah gua / gay while I’m trying to have a fucking meal at a kopitiam. And they’d usually do it in a language they think I’m not familiar with. Sinkies are not as confrontational but that doesn’t mean they’ll skip on an opportunity to gossip. This is very evident if you know at least basic words / phrases from all our major languages here. HRT is ok I guess but that’s very much YMMV.

JA VI ELSKER DETTE LANDET HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

2/2 Also there’s literally zero medical privacy in this country so how much that matters to you can affect the healthcare you’ll decide to go for (my medical records were accessed behind my back when HDB/MSF were “investigating” my case, I found this out because one of my clinics overseas contacted me to tip me off about having been contacted by them). So now my brain’s rotting away from years of dealing with severe anxiety and PTSD and I’m pretty much schizo too since I trust absolutely no-one now. Haven’t seen a doc in this country for years after that gross invasion of privacy. Private clinics may as well not exist from a privacy standpoint since NEHR is being made mandatory for private practitioners too. Now my number one priority is to protect myself from the singapore government and PAP. Also don’t forget us trannies were literally thrown under the bus and became scapegoats when the government decided to tackle AIDS hardcore some decades back. SRS used to be a thing in singapore until “muh AIDS KPI” by the government and yeah it was all pushed away from the country and for all intents and purposes became a thing that doctors could no longer practice. And don’t forget that pre-SRS troons live in an extremely legally ambiguous state in this country since SRS is a requirement to have gender markers changed on legal docs, and not everyone has the desire or cash to afford SRS. So this forces many trannies to out themselves (and typically to their detriment) whenever ID checks are required.

How do I get a tall skandi gf