I left my lesbian gf for a man

I left my lesbian gf for a man.

She loved me, embraced me and supported me. But I just didn't loved her. And the way I love him makes me feel guilty.

I originally thought I loved her. I thought that was how love fealt. Comfy and warm, but ultimately unremarkable. I thought it was just a "mature" kind of love. I was a 16 recently out of the closet tranny. I broke with her at 19.

When he came into my life I just understood how consuming and intense love feels. I became obsessed with her, loved every small quirk of his, everything he did, everything he is. I saw his smile just for a moment and I just wanted to keep that forever.

With her, it was just...okay. Not necessarily bad? But just...okay. But it wasn't like that for her. She saw me the way I saw him. And I could not keep her like that, she deserves better.

I feel deeply guilty. It's not fair. She loved me. Still does. Yet I didn't loved her. She deserved it. Instead I love a man who does loves me, but I can't fully feel satisfied.
His love is bittersweet because everything I love about him is a thing I couldn't love about her. And I love loving him, but it makes me feel guilty.

My picky eater ass will try food I would've rejected if cooked by her, only because now he is the one cooking. Her boring basic pop music sounds great when I make out with him on his room with his playlist on.

I never deserved her. Why should I think I deserve him?

Attached: 20220624_004136.jpg (717x695, 90.08K)

didn't even need to read the post after I saw your flag
another case of the eternal bislut

Double whammy

And soon you will leave your current man for someone else. That's just the way of the bi-cycle

I used her on him in a line, it's late and I'm not a native, sorry if it comes across as confusing lol

Okay this sounds weird phrased: I called him "her" in one line but I was talking about him. I'm sleepy.

this.
bisluts are INCAPABLE of being loyal. anyone who gets into a relationship with one should expect exactly this to happen to them, it's basically guaranteed.
NEVER trust a bislut, I've said it time and time again on this board and I hope some will listen to my warning and save themselves from heartbreak

go fuck yourself

Truth hurts, doesn't it bishit?

>t. Tranny

I'm actually turning way more monogamous than ever for him. My interest on girls is still there but I'm not interested in guys other than him. Not because I don't find them hot but because he kinda makes me feel fulfilled.

And he finds hot the idea of watching me make out with a girl anyway so I think we will be fine.

With him, it's the first time I've felt actually jealous whenever I saw him flirt with another girl before starting dating. I wouldn't like him to feel the same way.

that's craaazy
can u drop her discord tag tho? for research and such

i mean if you weren't really in love with her that sucks but sometimes it is how it is. but also this is why i would never date a bi girl.

Every bishit thinks that, until the bi-cycle starts up again and they get tired of it and want something new. No bishit is every happy long term in a monogamous relationship, you always end up ruining it. It might not be now, it might not even be in a few months, but it will eventually happen and then the cycle will begin anew.

who hurt you

I kinda connect with him in ways I've never connected before

>And he finds hot the idea of watching me make out with a girl anyway so I think we will be fine.
yikes

I'm just informing people about the bislsut menace.
Yeah, I better everything is great since you're in the honeymoon phase. Then your bislut bi-cycle will kick in, you'll get bored, and want something new, dumping him for someone new and starting the process all over again. Each time you'll say it's different, each time you'll break someone else's heart, maybe eventually you'll realize monogamy isn't working for you and try poly/open relationships, proceeding to break even more people's hearts from the ensuing chaos, etc.
Just average bishit things. You all think you're different but I've seen it happen time and time again to know that you're not. You're all the same.

sometimes shit doesnt work. stop being a little bitch

lmao I didn't even catch that part, user is already preparing for doing things with people who aren't her boyfriend already holy shit lmao.
Bishits really can't be monogamous.

I'm marrying him just to piss you of lol

>I'm just informing people about the bislsut menace.
not everyone is like your ex y'know

bisluts stay monogamous for more than 2 seconds challenge