What vidya would /tttt/ recommend me to play?

I need something that gives euphoria and makes me feel geniunely happy when playing. I've already played Celeste and New Vegas btw, so dont mention those.

Attached: Lightning-Final-Fantasy-610x360.jpg (610x360, 50.59K)

Feel like diablo 2 is something a lot of MtFs would like

elden ring makes me feel like a badass plus my character is beautiful and murders monsters ezpz with a 2 handed axe and feels fucking awesome you got to be gud tho so try ffxiv if you suck at games but still want to be pretty

>diablo 2
>Cannot be cracked

welp

NEXT!

ffxiii is unironically my favorite game

>Cannot be cracked
Lol what
I got mine pirated, look harder dumbass

tf? thought you had to buy an account for it??

what about diablo 3? same thing?

nier automata
fallout new vegas
metal gear (all of them)
no man's sky
elona

bay zed

My favourite game of all time is Ico. It's not exactly a happy game though.

No, diablo 2 is fucking 22 years old man, I don't know if they officially sell it anymore. I think I got mine off steamunlocked.net, I've never had problems with the site and it was easy for my retarded 15 year old self to use.

oh but what about diablo 2 resurrected doe?

I don't know about that I just played the original with the lord of destruction expansion pack that's all

oh okay faggot

;)

bioshock infinite
just keep in mind that daisy fitzroy did nothing wrong because the game wants you to hate her

pso2

Attached: 1C572B39-3225-4CEF-81DA-9F1EA79434D7.jpg (1920x1080, 3.35M)

The dlcs confirm she did nothing wrong though. Also, the lobotomy scene in burial at sea part 2 is the most gut wrenching torture scene in any video game. 10/10, makes me physically cringe every time

already played that

also, how is that /tttt/?

still OP here, but uh, why did no one recommend Life is Strange? seems very fembrained and beautiful game desu

Attached: 9dgOs4gs_400x400.jpg (382x382, 28.2K)

it's tttt because I played it and I'm a tranny

well im a tranny and i play with my cock and balls, but that doesn't mean my cock and balls are fembrained or feminine.

transbian rapehon game

b-but the sadness doe :(

maybe you should get your t levels checked them. also who gives a shit if a videogame is "fembrained"? play doom eternal

Va11ha1a
Xenogears
Umurangi
The missing jj macfield.