What is the cutest haircut for trannies and why is it bobs in general?

What is the cutest haircut for trannies and why is it bobs in general?

Attached: Unique+herring_e30426_9664965.jpg (1200x1487, 168.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/PaulWattsHair
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I gotta agree, eventually settled with a bob after seeing that my face did not do well with long hair

Male bodies hunch bobs hide that

rope around ur neck

It's a wolfcut actually

bobs are really cute based take

bob made me look like a sissy fetishist
i'm growing my hair out again, shoulder length is much better, but i think i need even longer

Yeah but western hairdressers have no fucking idea how to give someone a wolfcut

This guy has a bunch if woof cut tutorials that seem decent youtube.com/c/PaulWattsHair

pigtails are cute too

On anime girls maybe kek

this, that shit just ain't bussin' irl

it's bobs for shorthaired youngshits but for longhaird hons like me it's wavy layered hair with side bangs

why not why does it bother you
you guys are losers

Am I allowed to have a bob haircut if I'm 6'1

Because it makes you look like a sexual predator trying to cosplay as a girl a quarter his age, get some fucking self-awareness...

It's entirely dependent on face shape. Works on some but not others. For example, a bob doesn't flatter you.

Try to make men understand hairstyles
Is not just something you get just because, they're supposed to complement your facial structure.

It just doesn't look good. Real hair is subject to the laws of gravity, unlike anime hair.

Bob, 50.

i want a wavy bob real bad my hair is long enough but my face is long too and i'm not cute enough to pull it off

seconding what said. I basicly followed what he did but just did it all in a front ponytail and I cut mine a lil longer so I could keep my swoopy emo bangs, and it came out great. I literaly spent more time hunting for good scisors than doing the haircut

Attached: IMG_20220621_181904_303.jpg (1080x1440, 170.6K)