“this is what an astounding number of ftms look like”

>“this is what an astounding number of ftms look like”
>report tweet for encouraging self harm

Attached: 9F4BDE06-5DE4-4ACF-8403-1A74FCD13420.jpg (1170x2061, 988.51K)

If Alice was created today, would we get a legitimate Twitter debate on whether or not she's actually accurate?

Attached: Alice_%28Superjail%21%29.jpg (360x450, 32.33K)

I'll happily shit on any toothpaste hair character.

Same body as an astounding amount of Americans

Fat, weak, a joke America is lost.

Is that fat ninja?

Is that fat Megan Rapinoe?

It's so weird how rightoids sperg about men being weak nowadays when the vast majority of the US is overweight with 40% being obese.

probably. when that rocco’s modern life movie came out lots of people were pissed about the tran’s character’s voice
>obese
most of them being from poor rural areas, most of THOSE being republicans

ftms are fucking insufferable, easily the worst aesthetic and most retarded group of "people" out there

ill never understand ftms who transition from female to basedboy.

Everyone should be forced to do 4 hours of intense physical exercise, this is the only way right wingers can have their wet dream and America will be strong again!
But again, rightists are weird!

waht are ur politics cis v?
>inb4 "anything that gets me pussy"

ftms somehow managed to fuck up their own rep, mtfs had all their bad rep due to other people n shit but anyone who hates ftms proudly does it due to shit ftms do

Cis V is so based

every ftm turns into an incel or basedboy

this. we had years of straight up horrible representation in movies and lies and slander spread about us, but ftms are hated due to their own demeanor.

ask any transphobic person why they hate mtfs and it will be due to all the slandarous hit pieces and drag queens and a couple of rapehons
ask any transphobic person why they hate ftms and it will be because of an interaction they had with one.

there are a ton of great ftms but so many of them are just straight up dumb i feel bad for the cool ones

>>inb4 "anything that gets me pussy"
I think she’s unironically said this before.

You got it right I believe in things that give me pussy, and what gives more pussy than being a lefty? My girlfriend is a leftist!

You my friend, you who are based

Ngl if its eyes were green I’d probably rope

4 hours daily is a poor regiment. Peoole should have 3 days a week for excercise that must be no less than 30min and no more than hour and half.
They also should get mandated proteine supplements and a ban on training 2 days in a row.

lmao ur my favorite trip cis v

Just, choose to not dress like a faggot it’s that simple