Ftm youngshits?

Hello, MTF here. There's so much seething among trans women about transitioning too late, and the irreversible effects of male puberty. How come I never see ftms talking like this? Is it:
>the fetishization of youth regarding women and twinky boys?
>that ftms don't get as much permanent change from female puberty?
>that they just don't care and are happy with themselves?

Is there such a thing as ftm youngshits? Genuinely curious.

Attached: maxresdefault~2.jpg (686x496, 62.5K)

>that ftms don't get as much permanent change from female puberty?
>that they just don't care and are happy with themselves?
You’re retarded. Just look at ftmg and you’ll see plenty of miserable ftms talking about the irreversible changes of female puberty. Hips, height, breasts. These are some of the things that estrogen poisoning afflict you with. It’s miserable

Because t is much more potent and can have is still effective after puberty. You can’t really reverse t damage with estrogen, other than with surgeries.
The only issues trans men have is their height

>and can have is
Sorry, I’m drunk

>how come i never see
you probably just aren’t in a lot of ftm specific spaces. tttt and every non-specific trans subreddit is overwhelmingly mtf. we seethe plenty about youngshit ftms and their chadlike facial structure in our own spaces
>that ftms don't get as much permanent change from female puberty
i’m gunna pretend i didn’t see this one though

Attached: oop.png (1170x1772, 3.38M)

men keep their suffering to themselves while women never stop complaining

Attached: 1651861957029.jpg (733x732, 103.25K)

KEK

oh and also the youngshit criteria for ftms is much much earlier than mtfs, since most females start puberty at 8. so there arent really many ftm "youngshits" to begin with

its cause a fully grown adult male is a lot more different from a child than a woman is. Many FtMs pass if they start late given they work out, they just often pass as young underdeveloped males. Meanwhile, you can't really pass as an overdeveloped woman if you're MtF and start late since overdeveloped women aren't really a thing, and theyre especially not a thing in terms of developing male.

Attached: its over.jpg (1241x2208, 592.92K)

yeah sorry about that question just genuine retardation on my part
this makes a lot of sense, I don't really go into ftm spaces so how would I know
most gender affirming post on this board
interesting, I guess that checks out
this thread is backfiring on me

Random notes on FtM puberty/transition/etc
>Female puberty starts earlier
>Breasts are completely formed by around 16
>Breasts begin developing from 8-12
>Puberty blockers increase height (In both AFABs and AMABs), if done early

It's not that female puberty is irreversible (Besides breasts, which we do complain about but it gets brushed away because "just get surgery bro"), it's that you miss out on things. Male puberty is much more intense.

Male puberty
>MORE hair
>CHANGE in voice
>INCREASE in height

Female puberty
>Pubic hair (Also in men)
>No voice change
>End of growth after 13
>Tits

To be perfectly honest, being an FtM youngshit means nothing if you don't start at 10 or 11. Starting at 16 is basically the same as starting at 25.

Attached: AoStH 1.35-4.png (955x720, 448.44K)

*Hips are also a feature but it is inevitable to a degree, because of our skeletons.
Even if female puberty is not as overt as male puberty, it is still devastating, and permanently being fucking deformed and squishier and shorter and having to surgically remove shit just to take off my shirt without wanting to sui does not feel good.

>Female puberty
>Pubic hair (Also in men)
>No voice change
>End of growth after 13
>Tits
What about acquiring a gargantuan disproportionate pelvis, miniscule limb ends and generally being small and featureless altogether? Or I suppose you got lucky.

You don't ACQUIRE these features through estrogen. You're born with them, and you can't escape them because you were born with XX chromosomes and didn't get testosterone quick enough. Puberty didn't make you small, god did. That was my fucking point you retard.

>Starting at 16 is basically the same as starting at 25
Ok ok so this is kind of what got me thinking about this cause for MTFs there's a major difference between those years. Although due to the bdders on this board idek what is considered an MTF youngshit anymore.
My condolences, I didn't mean for this post to make it sound like ftms have it easier or something, sorry if it came off like that

Yeah, I'm glad MtFs at least have a bigger
transition window. Of course I am always grateful for the features I have that are masculine by default, and I wish male puberty wasn't so destructive for MtFs.
Then again, personally I think that it's because people look too sexually dichotomous nowadays. Girls look 13, everyone is either a twig or 300 pounds, decades ago women looked far more mannish. But that's just me
>sorry if it came off like that
Oh I didn't say that because I thought you were being rude or anything, I was just talking about it in general since a lot of people here seem to not want to empathize with FtMs, but since you made this thread I doubt that's an issue.

No, most of it is a direct result of early age estrogen. You havent seen the few ftm youngshits there are.
If a female undergoes a male hormonal development and avoids female puberty, she's going to look like a frail cisgender male at worst. The average ftm tends to stoop much lower than the model weak male

No man.
Estrogen isn't making your bones SMALLER.
I agree with you. If they get T early enough, their bones will grow and be stronger. But if they don't, it's not that E is actively making your bones worse, it's just that the lack of T means they won't get stronger.
And the reason being a youngshit matters is because there is a small window where your bones are developing much much more rapidly, especially when it comes to height because in female puberty your growth plates fuse much earlier (Testosterone itself doesn't make them last longer. On blockers alone, children tend to be taller because they keep growing and growing because growth hormones are still present, just not sex hormones)

>cause for MTFs there's a major difference between those years.
not for everyone.
there's a lot of variance in male puberty. I was done at 15 and haven't changed since then, except for hair loss, so that's 20 years later due to me being a repressor dumbass for so long.

On the other hand there are some amabs who have a delayed puberty and even at 16 still look like kids

The changes after 16 in AMABs is a lot less noticable than the start of puberty but it absolutely does continue for longer than AFABs.
I can't even remember when puberty "stopped" for me cuz it's basically over by the time in starts. I had random breast pain at 16 but it stopped and the change was marginal even though it made me want to fucking sui.
Best way to compare is to look at yearbook photos of girls when they're 10, 13, 15, 18, and then boys at the same ages. Guys change a lot more. A 15 year old girl and an 18 year old girl don't look terribly different, but a 15, 18, and 21 year old male all look very different.

I’m not a youngshit but I started transitioning at 15. The damage done by female puberty is irreversible and I regret growing larger hips.

I’ve had changes from going on testosterone like wider shoulders but really I’m just a mishmash of male and female bone structure.

I look like a man now but it could have turned out better if I got on testosterone at 14 like I wanted

whiny and ungrateful. why are women like this?

Me on left

You’re fucking retarded, you don’t realise how much my hips grew. I cannot undo them. There is no surgery to fix them

I never got any support with my transition, if you’re assuming that I’m one of those American youngshits with libshit parents. I had to figure out how to DIY on my own