Is there a John, 50 for ftm reppers or can I ignore the feelings long enough that they really do go away

Is there a John, 50 for ftm reppers or can I ignore the feelings long enough that they really do go away

Attached: 8D43FDBA-2F26-4DB4-ADB1-57181D40D7F5.jpg (560x728, 55.62K)

For context I’ve only had these thoughts for 2 years. I just want to know if there’s a chance I can go back to being normal

Doesn't matter vif you're AMAB or AFAB, dysphoria doesn't go away

It’s Pikachu

King boo

Joanne, age 50

Attached: jkrowling.png (1530x1422, 2.74M)

facts

Idk do whatever. Hope u are doing ok though.

whats this john 50 shit everyones talking about?

it's like roko's basilisk but for repressors

John 50 is a repressor in a medical book who repressed for 50 years before cracking. Notably before cracking he masturbated 5 times a day and felt immense pain from his genitals due to them not being a vagina. He represents the ultimate warning sign to reppers.

someone who repressed herself for a long time, I don't remember which document/text it belonged to, just read the image

Attached: John, 50.jpg (1018x238, 146.36K)

>but did he try lifting?

I lived the first 18 years of my life either without dysphoria or completely unconscious of it. There has to be some way I can go back to that. I was fine being a tomboy, I don’t understand why I’m only now crippled with tranny thoughts

the clock is ticking user

Same user, I miss when I was normal.

If you have kids the feeling will almost certainly go away. I've never heard of a mother transitioning

>he doesn't know

? I'm not saying its impossible, but there's easily 100x as many fathers doing it

same user
to rep better i changed all of my names on social media to my deadname and attempted to stop visiting trans spaces (that failed because im here right now)
this probably won't help but I wish you the best

>fuckers be out here living 18 whole years without the visceral pain of gender dysphoria
wtf

Attached: 1644706552197.jpg (821x1024, 106.09K)

>user finds out about cis people
and you won't believe this, they do for the entirety of their lives.

that's genuinely unfair, and I should be getting compensation from the government for it