How a cute cis girl is treated vs how a hon is treated

even fat gamerbros treat hons like trash. it's truly blackpilling.

Attached: 1655968058489.webm (450x800, 1.53M)

to be fair that hon is a balding creature no one wants to be near that

Now I understand why that dude got all embarrassed when I sat near him

Attached: C65ECC9B-D5CB-48B2-9747-7696A8B3F089.jpg (540x675, 99.65K)

do you get that a lot?

Not really, most of the time I get weird stares with people that check me out / look back as I walk by

do you have cake?

A what…?

a fat ass

a fat ass

a fat ass

idk, I don’t think so. It’s nice but not what I would define astounding

makes me glad im not a hon

what a fucking chad in the top tho.
like how tf did he pull that off?

>she comes up to sit next to him
>the autist starts bouncing
>there is a doll at his feet
snrk

There could plenty other explanations. He just wanted the tranner to move over one seat. It could've been reserved for his friend later. He also had to move a bag when the cisgirl sat next to him, so that could affect things. He doesn't look like he hates the tranner or anything. Also, even you think he's biased, it doesn't show much aside from that people just treat people they find attractive better than those they don't, which isn't exactly surprising or particular to trans folx.

Attached: 1641468095557.jpg (200x315, 14.52K)

so what disney movie is this adult man literally bouncing in his seat with excitement to see? lmao.

embarrassing clip.

fat gamer nerds are known to be simps with disproportionate standards. we can do a whole lot better than them

Attached: 1585381369335.jpg (700x700, 44.19K)

he's there to watch another adult play video game but fast

this is cope and you know it

It's a place for infamously autistic people to speedrun videogames. Most of the people aren't that autistic, probably more autistic than normal, but there's a few people who are insanely embarrassing. This guy isn't even that bad.

not just hons, you could be a passoid and the moment you tell your gamer group that you're trans they're noticeably less interested in even talking to you. go ahead and test it with any nerd group online