I'm a cis woman, though a bit of a tomboy. I've toyed with the idea I might be NB...

I'm a cis woman, though a bit of a tomboy. I've toyed with the idea I might be NB, but realized I'm pretty happy as a woman overall.
I'm feeling a little confused though because my bf and I just tried pegging and it was amazing getting to be the "man" in bed. He kept making all these hot noised while I fucked him, and I felt so powerful gripping his hair/the back of his head and calling him names as I pushed.
Am I some kind of enby after all for having enjoyed this, or am I still cis?

Attached: 1655693637625.jpg (1132x905, 98.65K)

What you do in bed doesn't equate to your gender identity. Does aging with your current hormones make you feel dread? If not, you're cis

Attached: 2Q==(17).jpg (256x256, 9.67K)

What exactly made you question your gender and why wouldn't you be just a woman?

ur aap, and ur bf might be a lil agp. just overall a based relationship. dont troon out though, cis aap x cis agp relationships are based and pure.

you’re a woman susceptible to retard programming. women can peg their bf it doesn’t mean you’re not a woman dumbass. god women are stupid

still cis though nothing is preventing you from experimenting with your identity
if you like being in control in the bedroom good for you user, have fun pegging your bf this summer

I wish you were my gf

You're entirely cis and that's fine, you can dress how you want and do fun things during sex.

This is what I mean. As soon as a girl notices some gender non conforming interests, she will be groomed by the LGBTQ community and question her gender.
After starting testosterone, getting mastectomy etc. she will understand that having gender non conforming interests don’t make you trans and will regret everything like lot’s of detrans girls right now.

But user, everyone's calling her retarded

Attached: 2Q==(18).jpg (256x256, 13.7K)

You're a woman who's a top it's that simple. Not strictly conforming to gender norms and sexual hierarchies doesn't make you not a woman.
>t. Bi top who likes his butt munched

Did your bf cum anal only?

its fine 4 cis ppl 2 question their gender every once in a while, ops doing nothin wrong by askin questions

I mean in general. Lot’s of confused girl there currently who are questioning their gender because of bad experiences (sexualization, harassment) or having gender nonconforming interests who consider transition what totally makes no sense.
Big part of pooner popultion is not legit. Protect your daughters, protect your sisters. May god with us.

This desu
As a cis semi-masc lesbian who exclusively tops, non binary is fake and gay, and all it will do is make your friends cringe. Take pride in being a tomboy. Everyone likes tomboys, nobody likes enbies (because they're women pretending not to be women)

I'm a cis woman b but....I wore pants today....am I not a woman??

Attached: 1459443006067.jpg (238x192, 10.73K)

still cis ma'am

Non-binary isn't a real thing
You're literally just saying hey I don't feel 100% masculine or feminine
Congratulations you moved past Victorian gender roles, welcome to the early 20th century

If you don’t want to change anything else about yourself I’d say not
Nonbinary implies to me the box of woman doesn’t work for you
All this does is make you based

you're just a dom anonette, it's not that deep

You're retarded, that don't make you less of a woman, now show your tits you bitch