Is it true that having anorexia makes you more trutrans?

Is it true that having anorexia makes you more trutrans?

Attached: 1655512304189.jpg (1169x1693, 276.65K)

yea that's what i heard..

Attached: E8so19yXIAQi0oP.jpg (827x843, 51.5K)

this bitch needs some burgers

This is fucking repugnant.

yes, anorexia and cutting yourself is 100% genuine trans.

t. 18+ bmi

eating disorders occur most often in afabs so maybe that's why people think that

You mean hot. Maybe she's slightly to thin, but petite girls are neotenous and attractive.

Absolutely fucking would.
I love skinny chicks.

fucking hell i wish i looked like this so bad, i don't have agp but i definitely have like autoanorexophilia if that's a thing.

pro ana/skinny fetishism is agp
hsts are either a healthy weight or full on fatmaxxing cows

i was ano when i was younger as a way of stunting/reducing puberty. once you start on HRT tho you should start gaining as asap. im tired of seeing tranners complain about having no hips and no breast when they only eat like 500 cal a day. imo its significantly more impactful than half the stuff with dosages ppl argue about. plus most tranners can't pull of ano unless they're blessed with the perfect twinkbod to start out with

please seek therapy, you need help

>You mean hot. Maybe she's slightly to thin, but petite girls are neotenous and attractive.

Attached: file.png (250x174, 43.28K)

It makes you more fembrained. Most females prefer thinner bodies for themselves. That's why websites like skinny gossip are almost completely male free despite having no rules against males signing up

i don't think you can assert this with such confidence. most agps are obese blobs too.

18-19 bmi is peak figure. Very pretty.

my bmi is up to 18 but i feel too skinny

Checks out. I'm a fat fuxk and don't think I'm tur trans

18 is perfect don't lose any more weight please

yes

Ugh I wish I looked like this I need to lose weight

It kinda helps to look dainty, but I wouldn't go as low as full blown ana, just lower end of the normal BMI range like 18. That's assuming you have a skeleton that looks good when "exposed", if you have seriously wide shoulders, ana won't help you, or even if your shoulders are salvageable, but you have non-existent hip, ana won't help you.

ohoohhooh

depends on genetics honestly, my BMI is 18.6 and I look more masculine for it, ribcage and face namely

how is that possible tho? anorexia makes it difficult to lose weight but it helps losing muscle msss but that makes losing weught even harder, how are they not covered in lanugo? replaced all that time you would be eating with shaving?

not everyone gets lanugo and it falls off really easily if you do want to get rid of it