/vtg/ - voice training general

There hasn't been one in a while. I don't have the pasta, but you know what to do. Post voice, rate others, give advice.

Attached: kirb.png (495x351, 124.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1iYZkW0w7ngT
voca.ro/1fETZ2RY67MN
voca.ro/1cC4RexG1qj0
voca.ro/154ySKzhkTtn
voca.ro/1ovzQ10mKy59
voca.ro/11Sc3VqpmDLQ
voca.ro/11jB4orJ7T4J
voca.ro/1otqV22f6Gud
voca.ro/1f6cGmsRqfay
voca.ro/1F1ZBBrfO3sS
voca.ro/16CE2flDJdck
vocaroo.com/1fsSGa4mPncL
voca.ro/12IbBSLMWPDy
vocaroo.com/1golJg3cJgDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

voca.ro/1iYZkW0w7ngT
Does my voice pass? I'm told it does, but I'm constantly doubtful of it.

Attached: dunmer girl.jpg (845x946, 112.68K)

bump

voca.ro/1fETZ2RY67MN
i hate my voice ! but its working apparently
i feel like i just sound like a faggot
its kinda andro desu
i think its just the inflection

Oh my god, you sound better than me. You sound like an average woman, I wish I had your voice.

It requires dedication, time, and skill. This board, website, and tranniness as a whole all attract the dregs of society, who are notoriously lacking in such departments. Therefore, most of the time they won't bother (they don't care about sounding like a woman despite wanting to be one?) because it's hard, and you'll see a ton of them say that it's all a lie or it's impossible. I was one such person, but now I've gotten to a point where most people in these threads say that I pass. What most people don't understand is that there is no one way to learn how to voice train, it's a skill just like drawing, writing, singing, learning a language, or playing an instrument. You either pay a professional to teach you or you go through tons of resources trying and failing, bit by bit building up your skill until you come across something that clicks or, if not that, you just naturally gain skill until you don't even notice how good you've gotten. Lots of people want a single answer of "how do I do X" like a video game giving them a quest marker, but in the real world, there is no general tactic, you have to find your own answer to such a question. People don't want to take the time to do that, and I think that's just a consequence of the modern world.

voca.ro/1cC4RexG1qj0
It does but can be improved

is it possible to just subconsciously absorb cis female voices and get to a passing voice simply through practice, without any additional resources?

Here is my rope tier voice.
voca.ro/154ySKzhkTtn

Attached: 1655407644310.jpg (1920x1080, 528.72K)

This would probably pass if I didn't spend hundreds of hours critiquing my own voice. You should be fine to use that irl.

voca.ro/1ovzQ10mKy59

this is my first time actually recording my voice to listen to, no actual voice training but i used to sing bass (the lowest section) in my choir for reference

do i pass?
what technique stuff do i need to work on?

repost cause i fucked up the link

Attached: F9610BDE-1C7C-4653-BFCB-76ABB82AA740.jpg (1124x957, 304.29K)

very rambly but just focus on my voice and not what i’m saying pls

bump

voca.ro/11Sc3VqpmDLQ
voca.ro/11jB4orJ7T4J
voca.ro/1otqV22f6Gud
voca.ro/1f6cGmsRqfay
voca.ro/1F1ZBBrfO3sS

goonight anons i am very sleepy and did my best to reply and record and talk and stuff

Attached: 1655989056420.png (897x674, 555.36K)

voca.ro/16CE2flDJdck

here’s my guy voice for reference if anyone is interested in that

bump

unrelated to vtg but based picrel user dunmer girls are best girls

vocaroo.com/1fsSGa4mPncL

i'm a fucking voicehon i'm gonna rope

voca.ro/12IbBSLMWPDy

focus on resonance and try to not to let it slip (by talking consciously)

vocaroo.com/1golJg3cJgDI
i've never voice trained

Attached: 1655276787064.jpg (750x747, 267.59K)