I have decided that i (boymoder-ish tranner...

i have decided that i (boymoder-ish tranner, kind of trying to girlmode sometimes) would like an afab spouse so that we can have kids and raise them together
how should i accomplish this?

Attached: 1654156230376.gif (600x600, 2.45M)

freeze sperm, if it's not already too late

i've already been on hrt for three years. im just gonna go get clomid route, since powers has had a 100% success rate with that

Kill yourself

why would you say such an awful, hurtful thing?

lol

attend church, appear devout but in secret seduce the unknowing and innocent churchgoing 20-something girls. be their friend first, lead them to questioning their sexuality. in their confusion comfort them with familiar catholic quotes and reassure them that through anything you're ready to stand with them. find a night that it's appropriate and serve them a drink. as the room gets warmer, put on music that invites arousal and sit close to her. have a wardrobe malfunction where your tuck 'fails' but make sure she gets to see. apologize but don't supplicate, tell her sometimes it's difficult but be vague and let your new ambiguity be alluring. let her interest grow and bloom on its own until she's petting your bulge. then knock her up and you're all set.

BASED that's a really good plan

Afab chasers with impreg fetishes exist but you'll need to like piv for that. Crazy women that'll have kids without a stable marriage are femcels with issues so seek em out

i don't like piv but i would be willing to do it if i had to
hmmm where should i find femcels?

>"grooming" adults
I'm sorry about how your mother repeatedly dropping you on your head multiple times every day in a row for 18 years.

cosplay conventions

>hmmm where should i find femcels?
Be fembrained... Crystal cafe, lolita scene, niche fandoms and such
this too

BASED thank you anons i'll need to start keeping an eye out

>i dont like piv
lol unbelievable how are you gonna keep this poor girl satisfied after she pumps out your kid

well i mean in an ideal world she'd just kind of run off and disappear into the night afterwards
also acceptable is if she is a top

>also acceptable is if she is a top
a lot of pent up frustration in a girl who cant feel her cock when she's pummeling you with it better be careful

y-you're just making it sound even more based

thats the idea

FTMG

i already posted there