Exciting new development from terf island

>A transwoman comedian has spoken of her shock and anger over a carnival procession which she says mocked her. Donna Landy was part of the crowd for the Great Torrington and Mayfair Carnival held in May this year. She says one particular float highlighted the ‘backwards’ viewpoint on transgender issues as it featured several men dressed as females saying they were the Olympics 2024 woman’s 100m final. Another sign as part the entry stated: ‘of course we are female we sit down to pee.’

devonlive.com/news/devon-news/transwomans-anger-devon-carnival-float-7237476

Attached: torringtoncarnival.png (1525x1203, 2.14M)

>trannies cant handle the bantz

*Trans woman

Ugh

are trannies the only minority it's acceptable to casually hate in the UK? discuss

Attached: hdfhdfghedthedgfd.png (615x410, 676.01K)

wait... pls tell me right isn't a crossdressing boomer too???

Why do British people love dressing up as women so often? I see it in every single one of their shows. Are they all repressors?
We need to do a blackface event next and they can all be holding basketballs, lmao.

bongmen will take literally any opportunity to crossdress if it's for "comedy"

That's a cis woman obviously

very normal moment in a very normal cuntry

No, black people didn't do anything to us. We need to do an event mocking british people

Photos of shit like this and the burning of a trans woman effigy in Sweden are going to be the equivalent of photos of doing black face in like 20 years.
Like, imagine just being a troon, going for a nice day out, you've done nothing wrong and you're just trying to live your life and you see this. The people doing it are your neighbours and co-workers. That's got to ruin your day. It's just so needlessly cruel and all for a cheep throwaway joke that will age like a bannana in the sun.

>We need to do an event mocking british people
Is it even possible? They might think we're supporting them. Have you seen what their prime minister looks like?

>Be 60 year old boomer man
>Leap at the opportunity to wear women's sportswear in public
>Walk down the road with your cock visibly budging whilst wearing pig tails
>I'm doing this because trans women are such fetishists who get off on wearing women's clothes in public you see
SUSSY BOOMER MEN

why does Any Forums like to paint troons as people just minding their own business who want to be left alone when their ideology is actively shaping and and affecting the lives of everyone in the current year?

That's a cis woman who's part of 'the joke'.

>why does Any Forums like to paint troons as people just minding their own business who want to be left alone
because we are.

Ok, I'm glad you expect me and everyone to refer to you with whatever pronouns they immediately see fit, since you have no intentions of changing how I live or operate in my life whatsoever.

Most troons do just want to be left alone, they do not want this moral panic to continue, they do not want this additional media focus and they're nto part of some nebulous and nefarious 'ideology', they're just normal people who happen to be trans. Go outside. Trans people aren't the one's writing about trans people in the papers every day. Trans people aren't the ones writing these legislations. Trans people aren't the ones endlessly obsessing over other trans people. Most hate this attention and are desperate for the 'trans panic' to end so we can get on with our boring lives without being mocked for being trans.

>crying about pronouns
You're too online to be reasoned with. It's terminal I'm afraid.

nta but this is such an unnecessarily bitter attitude. I already limit my interaction with other people since I came out at college because I feel ridiculous expecting them to gender me correctly. Literally being in public is shameful and humiliating for me and people like you act like you're put-upon because you have to exist near people you think are freaks.
If you think pronouns are such a hassle just don't interact with trans people or minimise your interaction if they're work colleagues etc. Everyone has to share public space with people they don't like or understand and you are not special.

I do go outside. Theirs a trans woman at my work that looks like Dwayne The Rock Johnson that I've had to walk on eggshells around trying to remember to say "she" whenever I need to mention her. I got written up and almost fired because I let a "he" slip and "she" reported me. This one tranny has actively shaped my view and, no, I refuse to believe any of you are just little old maids that wish to be left alone in peace. This giant bitch walks around with a nuke button for my job just waiting for me to slip up.

and yes I said Theirs instead of There's. What of it?

I'm sorry that you have to interact with a freak who is combatative with you at work ig. Find solace in the fact she has to live every day as a freak and an outcast to society and you don't.

>boo hoo I have to not misgender my co-worker so I go onto /tttt/ and seethe' whilst making wild generalisation about how no trans person just wants to get on with their life.
Bro you're being so pathetic. Sort yourself out.

It's always the people who are terminally online who go off about trans people and pronouns, like irl most troon just take whatever people use and don't say anything because they don't want to cause a fuss and they don't want to risk being hate crimed or shunned. Go talk to some trans people who aren't children on Twitter or the most extreme and obnoxious people right wing media pundits could find to soon feed to their audience or something, no one actually cares about pronouns that much the things troons are pressed about are much more important like bodily autonomy, access to healthcare, poverty and employment discrimination.