Men are superior to women in every way, this isn't some autistic incel idealogy, it's a plain and obvious fact...

Men are superior to women in every way, this isn't some autistic incel idealogy, it's a plain and obvious fact. Men are very obviously biologically stronger, but additonally having a deep voice and being taller lends them towards being socially dominant. Transitioning means becoming a second class citizen OF A second class citizen. Personally, I think that the vast majority of women look like disgusting little goblins, even the ones that straight men find conventially "attractive".

So why then, have I been on HRT for 4 years? This just doesn't make any sense, why am I downgrading myself like this? My own actions
are retarded

Anyone else feel the same way?

Attached: file.png (1468x2368, 1.49M)

Now we need men but with wombs to build the perfect androphiliac society

>Men are superior to women
MALES are superior to females in every way.
Male women are superior to female women.
Male sex is objectively more advanced.

The way fetuses develop shows that female is the primoridal sex, males appeared later. And because they appeared later means they're more advanced beings biologically. The only reason females exist is because evolution has yet to figure out what to replace them with.

Females are like an ancient piece of code.
It's bad, but you can't easily remove it or change it without destroying the whole program. But give it a time and nature will refactor itself.

Cum brains

you have a humiliation fetish like every other tranny

I don't, I'm actually really pirdeful and that's why I probably have been a boymoder for so long

This is not true, there are things women are better at than men. Masculine and feminine energy are both equally important.

it's real simple for me, my build wasn't working so I did a mid-game respec to start minmaxing based on the stats and perks I had already accumulated
>tall with imposing stature
>deep voice
>big dick
>comfortable with masculine social role
but
>softer body and appearance
>hips and breasts
>increased tendency toward empathy and communication
>comfortable with physically feminized body

I just don't need the specialization into physical resilience or strength anymore, if I ever did, and this feels better

what are women at than men?
and don't say some retarded cope like "being empathetic", there are plenty of empathetic men just as there are plenty of callous women.

>softer body and appearance
>hips and breasts
none of those are useful, and outside of cumbrain horniness, they're ugly compared to the chiseled chest of an adonis
>empathy and communication
you could've learned that as a normal man. There are countless men who are superb communicators and deep empaths.
>comfortable
this is the only reason to transition, us trannies have disease that leads to self degredation. It's terrible.
I hate this curse so much...

>none of those are useful
so? they're comfortable to have even completely outside of any horny context, and I think having an "adonis" body would be fucking disgusting (seriously losing muscle mass and watching my silhouette change has been such a relief)
>you could've learned that as a normal man
sure but that has nothing to do with a shift in natural tendency toward or willingness to engage in that kind of behavior or thinking (something in which I had no say and have decided to acknowledge and exploit to my advantage)

you have to understand that the biological differences between men and women are mostly useless in modern society anyway outside of being used as marker for reproductive compatibility or attraction

The reality is that women are literally just dumber and uglier than men. They’re generally fatter and are physically useless in combat and work. What do women actually have to provide other than their wombs?Feminism inflated woman’s egos which caused men to have to lower their standards in order to spread their seed. People like to say that men are uglier than women but look again. Most couples have the man being better looking than the woman. It’s just that society and feminism inflated the value of women to an insane degree.

>cumbrain horniness, they're ugly compared to the chiseled chest of an adonis
My dude you’re just cumbrained horny for guys

achillean and sapphic don't exist, it's no different from regular homosexuality.

No, men are just objectively more aesthetic than women. Strong verticle lines, broad imposing frames, low-body fat etc etc, architecture, both ancient and modern, bares a strong resemblance to a man. Feminity is only praised by the lonely and the horny
I say this a bi tranny

i agree.
women always looked like deformed humans to me.

>objectively
>proceeds to state subjective aesthetic interpretations
ITT nigga you gay, it's fine to be more attracted to men than women but there is nothing remotely objective about it

fuck off polnigger

meant this for

Perfectly worded. Women are only valued for sex because their bodies are sexually arousing. aesthetically speaking, the female body is fat disproportionate and useless.
Women are also evil and treacherous. It’s in their nature to lie and manipulate to achieve their goals. Women do not know loyalty and friendship.

faggot

>that which makes a building look good makes a human look sexy
?????????????
This is even beyond Jordan Peterson’s arguments ad cammarum
Why is linear rigidity objectively preferable to rounded curves
Basically

How do women’s bodies arouse without aesthetics?
Why are posts here indistinguishable from Any Forums?

Men are better than women end of story. Taller, stronger, smarter, faster.

Why do you think

wrong
I am a tranny and I like men, therefore I'm not a faggot
you two however? You're trannies and you like women, therefore you are literally homosexual lalalala prancing queers
now fuck off and go beat your ugly little fish smelling goblin gfs or somethign stupid fags

Architects build buildings to look aesthetic and impressive. They don't built them to look ugly.
In the persuit of this, architects, by and large, and ended up designing buildings which bare an abstract, yet strong resembelence to the bodies of men. Tall, vertical, imposing, angular. Not curvy, short, submissive and horizontal (atleast not the ones built for beauty anyway, I'm sure you can find plenty of disgusting utilitarian style buildings whcih have an odd combination of the above traits)
I don't think this is a far fetched argument. You can find examples of this everywhere in humankind's creations.

>everything I don't like is Any Forums!
I hate that board with a passion

i think you're gay user not going to lie

This board is leftypol but only in very specific areas, it can be difficult to distinguish the two

Women are only useful for causing a man’s coombrain to take over. the need to place your semen in a vessel.
There are men who will find pic related “attractive”, But for the most part, this woman’s usefulness ends there. Her body is sexually attractive for some, but aesthetically ugly. It’s disproportionate and bulbous. Too fat.

Can you imagine this woman ever achieving anything of note? Can you imagine her saying anything profound? Protecting a tribe? Inventing a useful tool? Cuz I can’t.

Attached: B71C716A-7A02-40F2-9AA1-7E3C9F1DAAFD.jpg (1080x1350, 193.59K)

Look at your op and there you will see your answer
>This just doesn't make any sense, why am I downgrading myself like this? My own actions
are retarded
When you say "i'm actually prideful" that's the logic talking, the mind, the you that you've construced, where as the tr00ning urge is the instinct, what you /feel/ is right even though you /know/ it's not.