There are people who are sexually and romantically attracted to planes

There are people who are sexually and romantically attracted to planes.

There are people who are sexually and romantically attracted to animals.

There are people who are sexually and romantically attracted to ch*ldren.

This is all not natural and biological, right?
This is all related with a fucked up psychology, right?
So why should this not apply to homosexuals?
Why do LGBTQ people persist that this is biological?

The root cause of all sexualities is the same: simple psychology

Next to it there are also lots of other fetishes like BDSM, squash fetish (can only get off when a fat person sits on you), Acrotomophilia (strong sexual interest in amputees), Anthropophagolagnia (Raping and then cannibalizing another person), Autogynephilia (Sexual arousal of a biological male in response to the image of themselves as female), Urolagnia (Urination, particularly in public, on others, and/or being urinated on. Also referred to as "water sports) etc.
And keep in mind that the listed fetishes above are full blown paraphilias where they only feel sexual arousal and can get off with this shit. This is their sexuality.

Why do you treat homosexuality different when it’s logically the same?
It’s not natural, it’s not biological. It’s related with your psychology and this is why we should not force all the lgbtq stuff on kids because they vulnerable and can be negatively influenced by this shit.

Attached: 2D204979-49BE-48BE-B8DB-E00F7A446D10.png (652x764, 670.43K)

I find it weird how conservatives and right wingers are the only ones who always save these pictures onto their laptops and phones.

>a man being attracted to a man is the same as a guy wanting to fuck a dog/child

uh-huh

>This is all not natural and biological, right?
>This is all related with a fucked up psychology, right?
Where do you think psychological conditions come from, spirits? The finger of Jupiter touching you too hard? Dont be naive this is biologically rooted 9 times out of 10 and we cannot correct pedophilia without recognizing that dimension. Animal rapists im less sure about.

Homosexuality isnt harmful, is completly natural (as if that even matters) and involves consenting adults. Only the most authoritarian of bugmen would be triggered by it.

>The root cause of all sexualities is the same
correct
>simple psychology
incorrect, which is why you think this way when you have literally no formal education in psychology or biology whatsoever

So after you ban fetishism and homosexuality what's next? Because that won't be the end of it. At what point of suppressed human sexuality would you be happy with. Are we going back to Kelloggs' circumcision and ankle coverings?

It’s not about if it’s the same our not. It’s about that homosexuality is just as much natural as being attracted to animals. Zero.
Fuck who you want but stop brainwashing people and spreading false claims just to fit your agenda/believe/ideology/whatever

Then teach us how wanting being urinated on, galling in love with planes, feeling sexual arousal towards animals and chi… are natural and biological

>makes claim
>immediately starts backpedaling
Coward, defend yourself

I’m not against faggots but I just can’t stand when people are spreading false informations just to support their ideology and brainwash people. This counts for liberals, fags, leftist but also for conservatives, right wings etc.
Since most trannies are autists you should understand my way of thinking.
Simple facts, no ethics, no false claims, no political correctness. Simple facts

What's "fucked up" is subjective the way it is usually used.
There's actually nothing wrong with being aroused by planes, or men when you're a man, but children are probably different at the very least before puberty

If you wanna suck and fuck a plane more power to you
The only problem with that other stuff is kids and animals can’t consent and that causes harm to them
Otherwise who cares (except pissy conservative snowflakes); live and let live

As I said it’s not about if it is ok or not. It is about the claim that homosexuality is natural and biological what it’s not when we consider all the other mentioned sexualities

Shut the fuck up youre an absolute moron and you glow like a light bulb. I know you're not a troll otherwise you wouldn't be this prolific and passionate with your posting. What letter are you and why are you repressing so hard? Give me a straight answer.

Homosexuality is found in every non-christcucked human culture (and even christcuckery spends a looooot of energy resisting the temptation of it) and in thousands of animal species what exactly the fuck do you mean it isn’t natural

I find it weird how right-wing conservatives are always the scapegoat for all the problems left-wing liberals have caused and perpetuated.

Well like said if it’s not biological what could it be
That said, who cares if it’s natural? Why even bother asking - outside of dancing around saying you think it’s wrong?

Define "natural". I think basically everything that happens can be said to be natural. It's a fallacy to describe one thing as natural and another as not. Is an anthill natural? If so, why not a skyscraper?

The only relevant question is what is permitted (and why.) Say someone gets excited by shitting in a diaper, or wearing velvet clothes, or taking bath in baked beans. I mean, who gives a fuck? As long as you don't bother anyone with it, it is alright, no matter how weird it is. However fucking children is not allowed as it is inherently harmful.

Be honest OP, did you post that pic because you fell for the misinformation it was a drag queen?

>simple psychology
psychology is never simple.
the difference between a paraphilia, a fetish, and a sexuality are the scope. fetishes come from conditioning, something inspired it. fetishes are social, not biological, since why would it be coded into someone’s DNA or brain structure to want to be tied up? there’s nothing deep or instinctual with that, it’s a learned behavior. like how school boys who grew up being hit by teachers with paddles grow into adults who fetishize paddling, fetishes are acquired, learned. sexuality and gender aren’t learned behaviors, they’re a lot broader than a fetish. like say someone has a rubber fetish, you wouldn’t say they’re a rubbersexual, only attracted to rubber covered humans. they have a sexuality, like they might be attracted to men wearing latex, women wearing latex, both. fetishes are the details of someone’s sexual attraction, sexuality is bigger than just sex. no one would consider every romantic interaction to be sexual in a straight attraction, no one would say kids having crushes on each other is inherently sexual. so why act like orientations that aren’t straight are always sexual? a fetish is always sexual, there is no romantic part of being turned on by rubber, or piss.

Why wouldn't it be natural?

That's a cis woman btw

Attached: McDumbass.png (500x411, 191.86K)

Difference being that children nor animals can legally consent, retard.

Why not? It happens in nature all the time

I don't really see why there's any need to look down on paraphiliacs. Heterosexuality is another paraphilia.

>those hips
this is clearly an unfortunate looking female.