Chasers, up your game! Why are you all such weird slobs? Trans girls deserve attractive...

Chasers, up your game! Why are you all such weird slobs? Trans girls deserve attractive, charismatic men just as much as cis women do! Sort yourselves out!

Attached: 24636.jpg (316x234, 14.36K)

>be chaser
>sort myself out
>actual women want to date me now
>no longer have to settle for tranners

then you weren't really ever a chaser were you?

a lot of chasers are essentially prison gays

Unironically this but idk how to talk to women. I started fucking twinks and trannies because I thought I wasn't good enough for women. Anytime a girl looks at me I think she's making fun of me because of how ugly I am.

Recently my sister brought a friend over and she kept giving me this weird look. I didn't talk to her but after she left my sister told me she thought I was cute. I literally can't tell the difference if a girl thinks I'm attractive or not.

God I wish I dated in high school so I could read hints better. Twinks and trannies are just easier to talk to.

Attached: Lazy_eye_pepe.png (839x768, 548.64K)

that could happen but luckily for tranners I'm addicted to cock

>chasers
>weird slobs
>not attractive and charismatic
sense when? most of us are above average looking dudes with silver tongues.

Anyone that uses the word "deserve" isn't worth your time, kings.

i have never met a charming chaser, and it's not for lack of trying. i'm a good catch and could be a really great wife for the right man. shame he doesn't fucking exist.

I will once I actually get a job once I finish uni. In exchange, can you guys not be so depressed all the time?

Attached: 1648749821943.jpg (1280x720, 84.71K)

i wouldn't be depressed if i could share myself with a nice man

maybe you're looking on a different board or site, but the chasers here are top notch. You can't exactly lump us in with the ones you meet on grindr and tinder.

how are you a catch?

nice how?

i'm a passoid with a good job, a kind heart, and a ferocious sexual appetite

yeah you might be right, most of the men i meet are on instagram and they are the absolute dregs

I am those but I'm sorting the rest of my life out right now. But once I do I'll be going for the sweet girls, idk if they post here

post face to unsee.cc

Lol shut up Jordan Peterson your advice stinks ewww.

uglybastardmoders... we lost...

>Trans girls deserve attractive, charismatic men just as much as cis women do!
I'm over 200 pounds of 6'2 arrogant "Mr.Incredible"-tier strong fat. I'm not going to princess carry you, but I'll throw you over my shoulder to bring you to the bed and fuck you as hard as I can. That's what most cis women expect in current year. Do you expect me to come riding up on a white horse? lmao

Attached: 1649630859108.gif (245x175, 446.66K)

don't know if i'm charismatic but people do say i'm attractive and nice to be around