Manmoder to honmoder

just went out looking clocky as FUCK but no one said anything to me, A LOT of people stared (prob cuz I look like a man in women's clothes) but no one said anything and it felt good. I think I'm gonna keep hon moding even if it "gives a bad name to trannies" I DONT CARE ANYMORE IM DOING FUN STUFF NOW

Attached: lily.png (640x357, 344.5K)

Do what makes you happy user. Don’t listen to people saying “optics” or whatever. It’s your life, make the most of it. Plus, less people are going to pay it mind than you think.

post pic

can't, I'm known here and people will be weird :/

dm it to me

nope! you would post it on here!

I get a lot of stares in dude clothes
it don't matter, none a dis matters

but i wouldn't. :)

based I would I would suck your hon dick and kiss you hon feet

honfathomably based.
i don't have that courage and probably won't ever but i'm genuinely happy for you that you do

Attached: 372-3728050_apu-apustaja-thumbs-up-hd-png-download.jpg (390x280, 47.81K)

Lili best idol.
Season 2 was death and pain.
Anime is a psyop.
Godspeed.

Attached: 5654747554.gif (309x452, 1.99M)

Good for you, yeah it's not as bad as some people make it out to be. Most people are pretty cool. The biggest challenge for me has been to get over the mental thing of knowing you are visibly trans

This basically OP.
Also, you could save for FFS and pass if it bothers you.
Many women have manly figures due to exercise yet feminine faces.
Good luck OP.

i promise not to

sure. give me your discord. I will send in unsee. pls dont bully me
it's not really an issue with my face user just that im over 6 foot, my figure also isnt horrible but my posture is so it makes me look funky and assumed male

You have gained honfidence

> my figure also isnt horrible but my posture is
Can't you fix it? If your figure or face are not the issue it's hard to think you don't pass.
Posture is the position in which you hold your body while standing, sitting or lying down. Good posture involves training your body to stand, walk, sit and lie so as to place the least strain while you are moving....so it should be possible to train.

I think the biggest factor on passing or not is the face and muscles, if look at all the threads here the deciding factor if you pass or not is if you have a manly face or well-defined muscles.

I have kyphosis, yes i can fix it with physiotherapy but it takes time and I havent done it yet

also im 6 foot so yeah i dont pass.

Have you considered that maybe you pass and people that look at you do so because of the kyphosis?
There are lots of girls that are 6 foot and taller, reddit actually has a sub for that so i doubt it's THAT much of an issue.
Either way, good luck fixing your posture user!

Welcome aboard, anonette