Should bottoms be forced to wear chastity?

Should bottoms be forced to wear chastity?

Attached: IMG_20220623_105630.jpg (1080x1617, 250.33K)

why is that shaped like a vagina?

because bottoms are pussies

That is disgusting

It'd be kinda hot if it was fuckable so my bf could drive his hard cock into my limp one >.>

Yet you want a inverted penis wound, cmon bro.

OMG I need a little plastic pussy that doesn't work AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least it's not a disgusting fetish toy

Not just to wear, but the cage should be riveted on so that our useless dicks will never be free again.

Yeah I want to fuck a lil useless cock in the peepeehole

the sheer ingenuity of hardcore fetishes never ceases to amaze & disgust me

Where the fuck can I find a chastity cage like that?....
I know you know, I see your fucking file name.

that is so hot nigga

t.MEF

ok im agp and extrasmall pink chastity cages with a pussy is simply wayyy too far for me. do boomerhons really?

Why the hell are you all so freaked out by this? It's better than having your fully erect dick flopping around while I fuck you..... Tee-Bee-Hon

they’re all over AliExpress bro

ok this turned me on a lil. maybe if a hot guy/girl forces me to wear one id do it but only for them

Can you please give a link?

no you don’t deserve to buy one if you can’t hop on AliExpress and search male chastity device.

It's only a tool to help you stop focusing on your pp and fully focus on my throbbing, veiny dick when it's inside of you..... and wearing the key on a necklace would make me diamonds....

When chastity play with your Tranner gf backfires cause her hog is too strong and also bigger than yours

I'm not a communist, so I refuse to support aliexpress (it sounds like a chinese thing)

ok maybe im not a transbian

i already am

Are you insane? I love when the girls pp is bigger than mine. That's why I enjoy manually putting it in chastity by hand before it gets hard and fugging her brains out.

AliExpress is capitalism in action in China. You can buy knockoffs for $10