I used to respect and emphasize with trannies...

I used to respect and emphasize with trannies, but the longer I'm on this board the more I realize it really is just a fetish

Attached: 1655606076138.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I used to emphasihe with men, but the more I'm on the internet the more I realise that we need a male genocide

it only seems like 5% of this board treats it in a fetish-y way

>I used to respect and emphasize with niggers, but the longer I'm on this board the more I realize it really is just a fetish

Bad analogy.
You should have said
>I used to respect and emphathize with niggers, but the longer I spend time around them the more I realize they're subhuman monkeys
Or something

>emphasize with trannies
What did you emphasize

this board is mostly just coomers, groomers, and larping cis men

you just made my point, you nigger. and no I won't bend over for you, my ass is way too tight for that thick throbbing cock of yours

I'm not black, I'm Italian.
I was just correcting you, you just did a lazy copy-paste.

>I'm Italian
>implying that italians aren't niggers
well you certainly aren't white

ironically I now respect honest fetishists more than self-righteous tru trannies

reading this board made me realize gender unironically is a social construct and I just can't take people who say shit like this seriously anymore
>I'm a woman
>I always felt like a woman
like bitch what are you saying? there's no such thing as a "woman"

when someone says
>I just wanted to have boobs and be sexy
at least it makes sense, I can respect that

Attached: 1628883330343.png (832x1280, 700K)

Ok.

based and yiikpilled

Gender is bunk. Biological sex is a thing but it honestly isn't super relevant in daily life unless you're having sex (which most people here aren't) or you have a medical thing. Most people treat you differently simply based on how you look (i.e your perceived gender).

threads like prove that troons deserve nothing but extermination

For me it's the opposite
This board showed me they're just women who are capable of being prolific shitposters which is hella based. Afabs are literally incapable of being Any Forums-brained, they might use it but they always feel immediately different from normal users, like skinwalkers almost. Trans girls are a fixed version

>present yourself how you want
>hurting feelings is not an act of violence or a criminal offence
>you will always be your biological sex, don't forget that
>stop trying to hormonally and chemically castrate the children of other people
easy as. this is how you win the next election, as long as you bring the price of gas and diesel below to $4/gal or $2/l as well.

their desire to be female

>hurting feelings is not an act of violence or a criminal offence

It isn't but don't be surprised when people think you're an asshole and stop associating with you. Personal choice of who you will support is not an act of violence or a criminal offense

>you will always be your biological sex, don't forget that
Sure but my biological sex is mostly irrelevant in my daily life so I just don't think about it

>stop trying to hormonally and chemically castrate the children of other people
This doesn't happen. If parents support their kids and the kids want to transition, then there is no reason for kids not to transition.

NTA, but how are Italians not white? Is whiteness just whatever people want it to be at the time?

Nigga who cares?

>It isn't but don't be surprised when people think you're an asshole and stop associating with you.
And that's absolutely fine.
>If parents support their kids and the kids want to transition, then there is no reason for kids not to transition.
If the parents are so ideologically possessed that they actively encourage their own child to permanently sterilize themselves before or during puberty, or before they reach the age or majority - they should be held accountable to the same punishment as a parent who sterilizes their otherwise healthy child out of malevolence. 18-21 is the age range in which you should have the legal right to undergo potentially sterilizing medical procedures for the purpose of "affirming one's identity". If you have a life threatening condition such as testicular or ovarian cancer as a child, then medical intervention causing sterilization as a result might be necessary to save their life at that expense. Feeling "dysphoric" because you "want to be a girl" and you can't wait any longer - when you aren't, never were, and never will be a girl - is not grounds to sterilize yourself before the age of majority whether sanctioned by parents, guardians, medical professionals, or the state. The distribution of cross-sex hormones to minors should be treated even more seriously than the most dangerous drugs like heroin and meth because those hormones will cause lifelong, permanent reproductive and physiological damage should the individual ever regret the decision - which such individual is legally determined to be incapable of understanding the damage and consequences of taking such cross-sex hormones during that period of their life (minor).

Damn that's a lot of words backing up a false equivalence in your first sentence.
I ain't reading it but have fun being wrong.