Metal Illness and Trans

I had a mental breakdown when I was 14 over being trans. In psych hospital over a year. Being trans and bullied was too much for me. I became schizophrenic.
Surprised there's not more cases like me. Maybe they don't post on a message board?

Attached: 1645725007061.jpg (400x560, 63.65K)

They do, just on Any Forums.

No one seems to want to talk about Mental Illness. I can't believe that everyone here is free from it? I think people are too embarrassing too ashamed to talk about it

i think it's more assumed everyone have mental problems here?

b8

What do you mean?

I was put in residential treatment a dozen times throughout high school after trooning out and it cost me a life changing scholarship

spend more time on the board

Oh I didn't know that? Is everybody here been in a mental institution? Anyone here been declared disabled mentally? Is anybody here work hold a job?
Being trans put me in the can't cope with life category.

I never could function well enough to even get a scholarship I was pretty much an failing student. My problems began almost as soon as I was able enough to go to the first grade. Kids didn't like because I was stupid and feminine. Called me a sissy.

i got bullied a lot in elementary school but it stopped because i kept winning fights what does it MEAN

>bullying made me schizophrenic
yeah, no, retard
schizophrenia is a genetic neurological disorder

>Surprised there's not more cases like me. Maybe they don't post on a message board?
there are and they do. both being trans and being on Any Forums come with a much higher likelihood of comorbidity, being trans and on Any Forums i cant even imagine. we’re all insane on here i think

I don't know what it means you have a better idea than me? I got as much as touched, I start screaming and crying. I never tried to fight anybody

I was just locked up for a month and other ppl have talked about spending time so...
I'm have a medical disability that actually mention being trans as one of the reasons I'll never work.

But I'm not schizo just depressed with personality disorders and probably some neurological fuckups

Yeah.

Do you think most people on the board receive disability? I'm never going to be normal I'm permanently thirteen

ive been in a psych ward and residential treatment for a month
oh and been in partial hospitalization for 4 months
and honestly, the people i met there were extrwmely easy to relate to
i kinda miss it frfr

I also got a psychosis from low key and hardcore bullying. There is also a theroey that shizophrenia is caused by people being fake nice to you. Like you sense that people despice you but play nice on the surface because of the professional environment. And your brain can't cope at some point, getting those mixed signals.

I have more a delusional paranoid schizophrenic disorder where I sometimes think people are calling me names? I've learned to ignore it; I never think about passing because I really don't have any way of knowing if I pass? I lived as a female ever since I was released from the hospital

they're also giant hons?

haha good one user! that was really creative

I know exactly what you mean! I really enjoyed my longest term in the hospital. It was an adolescent ward and the kids actually accepted me as a female it was really exciting! One boy even wanted to make out with me, we got caught and I got a shot of tranquilizers.

>i kinda miss it frfr
yeah, same :/

No hons and people weren't offensive