Boymoders

>how long is your hair? post pic
>what products do you use?
>how else do you take care of your hair?
you DO have nice luscious hair, right?

Attached: 8A2CE6BC-23C6-4DCC-9BE5-71DF4C64365D.jpg (941x1141, 132.35K)

why’d you remove the post other boymoder :(

I have extremely masculine manly hair. I use collogen+biotine shampoo and conditioner for volume every few days(I have extremely fine hair and it easily goes flat), and for the days inbetween I just use plain liquid castile soap. I usualy just sweep my hair back under my hat after a shower so the bangs dry backwards and have more poofyness durring the day. every now and again I give it a propper blowout with a hairdryer but thats usualy only if im going somewhere fancy. my mom fangirls about it because my hair is aparently a carbon copy of how her sisters was in the 70s lol

Attached: IMG_20220621_181904_303.jpg (1080x1440, 170.6K)

>use plain liquid soap for hair
do boymodders really

just noticed my hair (which I thought was nice) is actually kinda damaged and stuff and found some split ends. wat do bros?

>Sophie
Thanks for turning of trip

it gets too weighed down with product if I use the specialty stuff too often, and belive me, flat hair makes me look like MtF styxhexenhammer and makes me wanna off myself when I look in the mirror. I kinda just need the days with the plain soap to keep things light and fluffy. my old hairdresser before I started cutting my own hair actualy auggested the crappy suave shampoo to deal with product buildup but it was a liittrle too harsh for me but the castile soap is mild enough to not totaly dry out my hair or give me split ends while still keeping product buildup down. fine hair can look super pretty, but it's also super tempremental.
just go get it trimmed! or watch some vids and give yourself a wolf-cut since those are popular rn and super easy to do on yourself

>just go get it trimmed!
yah ur right I should, its been like 7 months. I might finally bite the bullet and try tranny bangs, just not sure it would work when my natural hair is pretty thick and kinda wavy.

my back of my hair is slowly reaching my shoulder after almost growing it out for 10 months. (it's been that long already, wow, time flies) but my sides just is under my chin.

it's mahogany red dyed, maybe i'll dye it a bit redder next time. and i use a gentle conditioner and shampoo from bumble and bumble and one when i have my hair dyed. i wash my hair with shampoo once/twice a week and condition it more when i take a shower.

it's also very thick so i want to thin it when i will go to the hairdresser next time, get maybe some tranny bangs in next time, i am not sure for now.

and i take biotin supps, idk if it works.

I have dark brown hair and want to have e-girl blond bangs, but I don't want to damage hair...

>what products do you use?
i use tresseme because i don't fucking care
>how else do you take care of your hair?
i avoid all heat, even hairdryers

i want to dye my hair bright red but i'm a pansy and it doesn't help that whenever i get close to doing it people always randomly come out of the woodwork like "OMG I LOVE UR HAIR COLOUR"

Attached: eldritch horror.jpg (1148x1531, 378.17K)

it is a nice color

really depends on the lighting, i can turn strawberry blond (no e cuz i'm not agp) real quick

cause i’m cringe

Attached: FE7DBC9A-66FF-437A-B617-9B2684D8BE09.jpg (810x995, 176.17K)

ur hair is pretty tho

thanks user i used to hate it cause it was like double this width cause i never cut it but i finally realized less is more and got it trimmed way down and now it’s one of my favorite parts of my face

how long does it take for it to fully dry

too long honestly. i've switched to t shirts instead of towels and it never gets fully dry with just that.
i think it might take at least over an hour?
and i think my hair is quite thin too, tho i might just be brainwormed idk

need...

i shaved it off almost a year ago it used to be past my shoulders