Coming Out

>be me
>get high on sleeping pills
>come out as trans to dad via text message
>he replies, "um, ok . . . i'm a reverse transgender lesbian
how do I break through his boomer humour psychological defense mechanisms?

Attached: Andreja-Pejic-2.jpg (1200x900, 67.82K)

>complaining about dad making dad joke
if only you knew how bad things really are for most trans people

It's not politically correct language, but maybe he's saying he's a transbian bottom. You should double check that with him first before making any assumptions.

the problem is that you're a gigantic pussy who decided to break news as big as this to him over a fucking text message, instead of atleast calling or having a face-to-face meeting. most people who don't have a mental disorder would assume you're just making a joke or that a friend stole your phone to fuck with you.
>getting high on sleeping pills
what a surprise, you're a degenerate too. clean your life up.

i disagree with the tone, but essentially this.

talk to him face-to-face

Attached: ache.jpg (256x256, 10.56K)

To be fair, it's almost definitely the fact that OP was high, not that it was through text. I'm just a pussy with social anxiety, so I did text as well, my parents took it seriously because I thought about what to say in the text.

he was obviously being sarcastic
we live in different countries. i though springing my transness on him in person with no warning would be inconsiderate and awkward
i worded the text in a sober sounding way

>i worded the text in a sober sounding way
While high on sleeping pills? What did you say?

lol Id kiss your dad

This is verbatim the text i sent him:
>dad, i have something i've been meaning to tell you for a while, but could never quite find the courage. But, these meds have me feeling a little more bold. i wanted to let you know i'm a male to female transsexual. i started hormones back in my late teens, so don't worry, i don't look like a freak or anything. and also, i love you. ok, that's everything
yes, some of the phrasing is sloppy because of the zopiclone, but given the context, it was clear i was being serious.

>i'm a male to female transsexual
kek

Attached: 1651725686873.png (550x450, 57.78K)

ngl. I kinda want to have sex with your dad

Attached: 1589873651786.jpg (1222x759, 133.23K)

why's that funny?
no, he's a fat old slav. not even remotely cute.

>why's that funny?
it's pretty much the worst way you can phrase it, makes it sound like you have a sexual disorder

6 year old me decides to ask if I can go dressed As a girl to school face to face
Beaten within inches of my life

If you know he's a dick why would you even bother

disagree, i used clinical language because i wanted to avoid sounding like a gen z transtrender who's just chasing attention. besides, people use the word 'trans' to refer to all sorts of things, including genderqueer and other nonsense. i thought it would be good to be specific. he might not be familiar with jargon like 'mtf' without clarification.
idk, i was bored. maybe there's a way for me to suck some money or gifts out of him.

Ok well at that point you already told him so just send him a pic of your estrogen pill jar if he's that dense

what sleeping pills were you zonked out on user?

you should take take a light hearted joke over rejection any day. talk to him in person about it and be clear you're serious.

zopiclone

fpbp

>what is a bullshit and fictitious story?
correct, for $100