What unironically did he mean by this?

what unironically did he mean by this?

Attached: file.png (828x775, 381.49K)

the thought of being an aged woman was so viscerally repulsive elliot could not bear to think of it. no matter how many times he tried to imagine the future, all he could think was "that's not me" or "i don't want that for me"

but we can imagine too that maybe elliot felt he would never get pregnant as a woman (for reasons related to dysphoria) . maybe the idea of being a childless woman in her 50s was just too awful to consider.

i give her 2 years left on this beautiful earth

Wait, many hons here say the same thing but for male aging. Is transgenderism a neoteny cult?

You know...if I had to cast a movie of the Little Rascals where they'd all grown to adulthood I'd cast Elliot as Alfalfa.

Is this not just regular dysphoria? Why does this board treat everything has needing an underlying double meaning?

There's nothing weird about this statement unless you want to be uncharitable on purpose.

that's what i suspect, yes

it means he has dysphoria, you absolute retard

>what unironically did he mean by this?
Didn't want to take on The Wall.

Attached: The Wall.jpg (1024x576, 36.37K)

thats where the autopedophilia and peter pan shit comes from. it all fits. bunch of degenerates.

You’re all retarded, not being able to picture yourself living in the future as your birth gender is a normal symptom of dysphoria. He can’t see himself aging as a woman because he wants to age as a man

>im my body literally my body and nothing else
you niggers are like the most unspiritual people ever.

Women age like shit. The problem is that Elliot is biologically a female even if he dresses up as a man so he still going to look like ass in a decade or two

this is a normal dysphoria symptom u retards. ftms want 2 age like men, while mtfs wanna age like women. i personally would love 2 age as an old woman as long as im still somewhat attractive and have a loving bf/gf

Yes, and?

tHIS GUY LOOKS PRETTY BASED AS A GUY

HAS THAT SMARMY SMART ASS LOOK BUT IN A FUN WAY

she was so scared of hitting the wall that she decided to become the wall

autopedophilia is when a y-chromosome haver wants to be a wrinkly old foid or a y-chromosome lacker wants to be a wrinkly old moid

>oversized, drooping bowtie
is her stylist trolling her?

yeah, his demeanor passed pretty well as a coy smarmy guy even pretransition, but thats also how most masc lesbians act so i didnt rlly register it. sadly thats the only part of him that passes(aside from his lack of hips). at least his fms helped a bit with the head shape, jaw and hairline so to people who know nothing about trannies they might just think hes just a girlfaced mantlet

Pooner reflects on sanity: I couldn't not poon

>thats also how most masc lesbians
transgender cult is just the modern way of grooming the gay away.