Mtfg

cuck edition
qott: what drives a person to debase themselves so much that they would be willing to raise someone else's child?

Attached: 1655987675036.jpg (923x759, 105.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUvFbo8Y9DI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cuck edition

Attached: 8CF54FB2-7F85-4CDD-9D34-2AAC5BEFFB66.jpg (1000x871, 83.36K)

ahh i've never done it to a SO. one birthday tho i ate a xanax and drank, so like super chilled out, and i saw this couple making out, both were my subordinates at work lol. i took girl by the chin and pulled her in and made out with her in front of her bf who said/did nothing but got this super defeated look in his eyes. at the time i thought it was fun but in retrospect what is wrong with me. catching a gf i really loved cheating one time was such an intense emotional experience. like it was terrible but also super duper evocative. weird.
>qott
life is difficult and it's nice to be able to help people, it lends a sense of purpose and meaning. and without those you tend to feel unmoored

your male insecurity is showing

Going to bed too depressed... I don't know why I drink... Not allowed to have pizza wizza... Luv you x

>qott
Bad genetics

HOLY FUCKING BASED ALPHA CHAD ENERGY

Hmmmm not really, that’s what my former partner person also said
Hmmm I tried about nose

but you think im ugly you've said so to other people

Are frogs always males they look male

seriously that's actually so incredibly hot, oh my god
i can't imagine how he must have felt seeing that happen. and her just going with it, neither of them saying anything. hottttttt
you just know she fantasized about it afterwards

your nose is ok, if you do more you‘ll end up like michael jackson

i cuck you on the regular

No is deformed. Do u think they can fix it this time???

hayato doesn't have opinions he just says what he thinks will garner the approval of whoever he's fixated on
they didnt break up surprisingly. was weird seeing their relationship the next couple summers
proceed

should have fucked her

why am I so lonely? I'm pretty.... it must be my personality disorder

Attached: IMG_20220623_102757.jpg (1080x1665, 186.05K)

I mean you were treating me like shit when I was trying to be a friend on behalf of the person who just broke up with you

you said those things when i was trying to be a friend

>qott
Cuckoldry exists in all mammals and all human societies so it's not that crazy an idea to think that the male psyche has adjusted to it, evolutionarily speaking. It's basically just failed males past their prime realizing that the best way to contribute to society is to raise a superior man's kids.

Oh man I'm so dysthymic

Attached: 61-lX6kEseL._SL1500_.jpg (1200x1200, 75.79K)

Lifes soo gay

Attached: IMG_7315.jpg (749x616, 28.35K)

lol i was like enamored with this cheerleader at the time named sonni, that was a higher priority for me. at the risk of coming off larpy i did manage it somehow and hooking up with a girl in a cheerleading uniform when shes sweaty from practice is a special experience

Sorry, I guess I got messed up on Kat. I hope we can move on

don't care about sex don't care about cucks don't care about your theories don't care about your "depression" don't care about moid shit i just care about swag
youtube.com/watch?v=BUvFbo8Y9DI

Attached: 260ecf036d8ff06577722a27e7eb6e13.jpg (604x403, 35.91K)

ig I can see why you would, though mono said you still do it so who knows

Lol nothing ever changes

Attached: 20220623_104351.jpg (828x994, 206.98K)