Does Any Forums have any skills? Your looks don't count

Does Any Forums have any skills? Your looks don't count.

Attached: 20220617_182319.jpg (1536x2048, 374.42K)

I make over 300k coding from home and can build basically any application I want and use my luxurious job to shitpost here

learning to fix big trucks & boats rn

Putting your worth in money is not going to get you very far user...

Nice

pretty skilled with a rifle but too much of a scardycat to make any use of that skill, so I just kinda exist to look pretty and hope my charisma convinces other people to take care of me

Attached: jdotkdot5-FTFAZsmWIAArNqs.png (1276x1066, 129.23K)

I can speak fluent english, dutch and about 75% german, can recount most of roman history, idk if physical counts but i can press 137 pounds over my head

gonna be the tranny mechanic all the greasy shopworkers chase hopefully kek

Nigga I just said I can build any app you wanna fuckin play checkers with robotic dildo checker pieces and hrt nazi injection kits on an animated board of minigolf grass swaying in the wind I can code it up fuck u

I'm a hitman(woman).

I dont really have any useful skills. I can drive i guess and I used to tend a good garden but its been so long that I think my green thumb might have withered. I try to learn new skills all the time though and I'm easy to teach most people say.

Write me a fizz buzz slut

>Athletics
>Massaging
>Sports injury rehabilitation
>Speaking (poorly) in Japanese
>Working with kids
>Public speaking
>Reciting the entire time like of 40k with most of the characters and without notes
>Sex

>I just kinda exist to look pretty and hope my charisma convinces other people to take care of me
You're the first troon i have ever witnessed behave like a biological female woman. I'm disgusted and amazed at the same time desu

Seems more like autism than skill but i still find it pretty cool, why did you bother to learn that many language tho..? Do you travel around the world or something?
btw, i don't know if thats a lot of weight or not since i only use real measurement units lol...

>You're the first troon i have ever witnessed behave like a biological female woman. I'm disgusted and amazed at the same time desu
thats kinda mean isnt it? I know a lotta cis girls who are real self-reliant go-getters. I dont think my lack of useable skills makes me fembrained or whatever realy

Attached: dustbinrat-FVoh4gzagAAWQk__1.png (797x1456, 420.51K)

Dutch was native language, english came natural through movies, music and games, german is kinda close to dutch so i can usually make out/keep a convo going through experience, 137 is around 62.5 kg, idk it its that much but its more than most guys/girls im into weigh so its enough for me to throw them around
>i am autistic though, you're right in that

I have conversational Japanese, can program and cook well. I'm trying to learn more stuff, particularly art rn, but still not very good.

user... Shopworkers aren't attracted to trannies, only real women (with vaginas).

Are you bald?

I wouldn't consider driving a skill but something that most people know how to do at this point... Were you at least referring to manual transmission cars?

>sex
I'm sold.

>sex
Only skill needed

I'm a good cook

damn, at least it'll make getting a job in the yukon or alaska a tad easier

Dude, you literally just "tehee i'm cute pls take care of me uwu" me... How the hell is that not being 'fembrained'???

Wait so you don't actually have a formal education on either of those languages you just mentioned (other than dutch)? Yeah i don't know about that one chief...
>62kg
I don't know if that's much either but that's more or less the average weight of women so that's a good thing? I dunno

I was referring to almost anything with wheels. and I gave it some more thought. I'm pretty confident I'm still plenty capable of growing my own veggies and fruit if I had the time and space. I can cook passably well, shoot, make most repairs on my car, i know how to use all of the most common power tools, I've installed sinks and toilets, I can paint walls well enough, I'm good at balancing my budget, I remember most of the SABC and first aid stuff I was taught but could use a refresher. idk if any of those count but I guess I am more capable than I initially thought off the top of my head.

Most non english speakers i know learned it like that, it's quite common to pick up languages quickly if you're constantly exposed to it through media or people, sometimes language groups are also quite similar, lot of italian or spanish people pick up each others languages

>you literally just "tehee i'm cute pls take care of me uwu" me... How the hell is that not being 'fembrained'???
idk, it's 2022, I feel like i should be like, more self reliant and stuff. like women for a long time have been fighting for a right to support themselves and be independant, and I feel like im kinda betraying over a century of feminism by just decideing I'll be a camgirl until some man makes me a wife

Attached: jdotkdot5-E2ogt7CXMAAR7-c.png (730x1557, 435.32K)

What's conversational Japanese?

Good stuff user, far better than knowing how to program if you ask me lol

Ok yeah, all of those are actually pretty good skills desu...
btw what's SABC?