How well can you really clock?

Can you really guess people's AGAB? Let's start with picrel

Attached: 0ejqky8pv2v71.jpg (2208x2944, 417.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ask_transgender/comments/dd03a8/do_i_look_masculine_enough_yet_p/
reddit.com/r/NonBinary/comments/uhd1vp/is_my_face_masculine_in_any_way_considering/
reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/o5ytsn/22f_with_very_androgynous_face_i_cant_figure_out/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AFAB

AMAB in need of lasering

>that beard shadow
?

amab

no
yes

next

Attached: y00z81md9fq31.jpg (2320x3088, 644.82K)

no i can't distinguish between males and females very well anymore. i actually used to be much better at it before coming here, even though most posters generally say the opposite. i used to be able to clock trannies like a fucking TSA body scanner but now i call cis men ma'am on a semi regular basis

there's editing around the eyes to make them bigger. I'm going to say AFAB on the offchance it's an AMAB playing with filters

afab
you need to post proof btw

This is an amab who looks like a theyfab but the hints of masculinity are the ones unachievable by afabs.
Dont know why this board has so much trouble differentiating between certain mtfs and theyfabs, theres those 2 or 3 boymoders who are obviously mtf but get accusing of being afab/ftms all the time get your shit together

Oh hang on on closer look it looks like there's makeup going on actually contouring, not the actual bones. Its a real pooner move to do "masculinizing" contour makeup... overstated my confidence...

yes

reddit.com/r/ask_transgender/comments/dd03a8/do_i_look_masculine_enough_yet_p/

next

Attached: ah9f11cum8x81.jpg (640x853, 112.58K)

that is the tiny neck and thin upper lip of a FAS pooner

AMAB

jaw says amab forehead says afab. I'm going cis dyke.

no
yes

reddit.com/r/NonBinary/comments/uhd1vp/is_my_face_masculine_in_any_way_considering/

next

Attached: nym2llgo6w671.jpg (748x658, 54.05K)

amab

amab

no

reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/o5ytsn/22f_with_very_androgynous_face_i_cant_figure_out/

anyways im bored so im stopping this here. bye

fuk u i was thinking afab but didn't think you'd do 3 in a row

i like this game. people on here think they’re way better at clocking then they really are. it’s really easy to clock a trans person when you’re looking again posts on a majority trans board. confirmation bias