There are repressing 18 year olds

>there are repressing 18 year olds

Attached: 438.png (917x871, 234.96K)

i was a repressing 28yo until like 3 or 4 or 5 days ago
now i'm still one, but an excited repressing 28yo, because i am going to derepress
if you think 18 is old how disgusted are you that i exist

It's nothing new... I decided to repress from the age of 14 all the way to 26

It truly breaks my heart. At some point in their 20s (or worse, 30s) they’re gonna start to transition and constanly agonize over the fact that they didn’t start at 18 when they had a chance to.

Was one two years ago kek

jokes on you i'll be 19 in 3 months

retardation

Sure.

feel like I have no chance. I'm back and forth in following through

>tfw i finally muster up the courage to tell parents i'm dysphoric and they're actually accepting and willing to help me transition

i could've been through the waiting lists already and been a youngshit had i not cowered in fear and repped since i was 12

And you haven't started why?

What's repressing/repressor?

I'm only repressing because I'm broke

i already got all the agony out of my system *while* i was repressing
from here it's gonna be nothing but smooth sailing as i unironically happily embrace being a disgusting permahon and am genuinely happy for myself to be living the best life still available to me

i'm probably gonna sui in like couple of years anyway so why bother lol

it means we know we're trans but don't act on it in any way and continue to present as cis
some of us embrace actually being trans and maybe want to begin transition asap but just haven't or can't yet
some keep repping bc they're disgusted by their own transgenderism and want to pretend it's not real and think that makes them strong and badass or something
no distinction is recognized between these camps on this board and we regularly disagree about things and appear to outsiders to be contradicting ourselves in a confusing way

nah if you haven't started yet but are planning to that's not really repression your just not yet trooned out but you don't have the repressing mindset

repressed at 14 trooned out at 18

could’ve been a youngshit but at least i’m a midshit

So, basically, a repressor is a super mentally ill tranny (redundant, i know) but on steroids. Gotcha

well the issue is what am i then
i'm not trans as in trans-flag trans, i don't present as female or use female pronouns
i'm not a manmoder, i'm not on hrt
what else is there to call myself but a repressor
especially when i *have* had the mindset for so long and am only just emerging from it

Anyone else transition at 24 and look okay by the time they're 26-28?

i mean you said yourself that you're leaving the mindset behind and so you should get on hrt asap if you're no longer repping. but i guess if you were to be categorized it'd be like pre-transition trans woman/manmoder who presents male idk. but the mere fact of not willing to suppress being trans and willing to take hormones (like if you were to be offered tomorrow, would you take it) already sets you apart from repressors who are, by definition, dysphoric persons who are actively repressing any urges to transition/take hormones/crossdress/etc and are trying to continue living as their assigned sex

trooned at 18, still dont know what the point was. almost 20.