Is it really that bad to do crime as trans person?

Within the LGBT+, trans individuals are the most likely to be in poverty and poorer than the rest of the general population. We are denied jobs just based on the fact we are trans unless you're in a high up position in the liberal tech field. Yeah diversity quotas and all, but employers would rather hire a gay guy or lesbian than one of us, esp in the USA. We get such a bad wrap and have opportunities cut off to us. As a trans girl, why is it so bad if I do crime? Crime is gender neutral and there will always be an opportunity to make money. A lot of trans girls (including myself) are more or less forced to do crime in order to live and pay for things we need just because we have so many opportunities cut off to us.

Cyber crime has been on the rise and more and more LGBT folks have been participating in it. Being a criminal is not a totally bad thing while being trans (unless you target regular individuals). >>If the FBI or police didn't want trans people doing crime, they maybe should work on getting us more protections in the United States of America.

Attached: __platelet_and_killer_t_hataraku_saibou_drawn_by_hinghoi__959ef18e61e3cd1a93e4d087f29926f7.png (1007x1258, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehackernews.com/2022/06/former-amazon-employee-found-guilty-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

u rn

Attached: Screenshot_20220623-090235_Firefox.jpg (1080x2400, 753.32K)

get a job you lazy bitch

t. 27 year old tranner who has been consistently employed since she was 16

wow im sooo proud of you :)

KILL EVERYONE THAT GETS IN YOUR WAY LIE PILLAGE STEAL KILL KILL KILL

Attached: ce7.png (600x723, 591.51K)

Get a job or bait chasers into giving you money.

I recommend every trans girl to become a cybercriminal. It's a fast and really rewarding life. You meet a lot of cool people and similar minded individuals.

I've tried and have been denied because my area is so shit so I just gave up. I don't really want to work bottom of the barrel jobs even though I could easily land better ones if I lived in a more liberal area.

YESSSSSSSSS. THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. I STAND UP FOR ALL TRANS GIRLS AND REPRESENT THEM.

Check out this really cool story about a trans girl involved in really impressing activities:
thehackernews.com/2022/06/former-amazon-employee-found-guilty-in.html

frankly, is it really that bad to do crimes in general?

>Within the LGBT+, trans individuals are the most likely to be in poverty and poorer than the rest of the general population.
Just the black ones though isn't it?

this aren't white agps the richest?

Get a load of this retarded faggot holy shit

Attached: images (15).jpg (300x213, 7.54K)

>crime is gender neutral
lol, 90% of crime is comitted by males like you.

I'm white but yeah, that can ring true depending on the circumstances.

facts

stay broke

>literally the be gay do crime meme
Please by all means go 'do crime' dude

Attached: images (14).jpg (554x554, 18.5K)

The art of living off others is the only degree worth getting
crimes basdd anyways do yeah do it, libcucks and others who screech 'nooo mainstream good person cannot do crime because gorvermen- we dont like iy ok?!?!' are meaningless

>t. foid who is too retarded to scam moids on the internet

extremely based and crimepilled

i will, thanks

shoplifting is gender neutral dumbass, the 90% number is only about very narrow types of violent crime

>if i call them a man it make me look good!!!! testosterone isnt rh cause of anger its le built in demon instinct!! demon!!!!!!!!1!!
no anyone who disagrees with doing something because its a crime is an npc

What are those killer t cells going to do to that platelet?

Haha loser

They are going to bring down the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I heard they have information that would lead to the public backlash and exposure of certain activities the public is currently not informed about it. Which may or may not lead to regulation and/or more hatred for the FBI. It's why she's surrounded.

Attached: __original_drawn_by_loen__fbda3f62006ed8296a9ac1102ed3bb43.jpg (1055x1403, 241.82K)