Rowling got trolled

>J.K. Rowling was pranked by Russian duo Vovan and Lexus over Zoom call
>Due to J.K. Rowling’s support for Ukraine in the current conflict, and the allegations that the duo are in some way state actors for the Russian government, it can be suspected that the author was a political target.
>The duo presented themselves as Volodymyr Zelenskyy, current president of Ukraine, and this can be inferred from the recording of the call too.
>they explained to the author that Harry Potter’s scar looks like the “Z”, the symbol used by the Russian on their military vehicles, and ask her to change it to the Ukrainian trident. Rowling took notes and said “I will look at that. It might be good for me to do something with that myself on social media, because I think that will get into the newspapers.”
>hey also asked for Boris Johnson’s gender and if Dumbledore was really gay. Then, they turned their webcam on to introduce the “The Order of Ukrainian Phoenix”, which was none other than a group of people pranking Rowling: their t-shirts said “Only Putin!” in Russian

Attached: JKROFL.png (556x581, 263.46K)

is that black mould on her walls?

wait THAT'S Rowling???
>aging ex-pretty terf now passes worse than trannies
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: 1655960922656.gif (500x357, 358.03K)

>prank call jk rowling
>she very obviously rowls with it
>HAHA WE GOT HER
cringe

she passes fine user. and going after a womans looks and focusing so heavily on passing is honestly pretty sexist/transmisogynist. very malebrained of you.

>Volodymyr
>Voldemort
what did they mean by this?

kek

I like her anti tranny terfness.
but the entire call feels so lame and scripted.

Many such cases

Now post your hands

cis women do exactly that all the time

Off topic

t. seething rowling fan

i feel like yall are assuming im trans to have said that

Gee it's a real mystery why cis women who obsess over troons not passing and feel the need to desperately gate keep who is and isn't a woman are over the age of 45.
I can't possibly figure out why they would obsess over how trans women look and point out their masculine aspects.

Attached: Groomer.jpg (203x192, 7.92K)

JK Rowling is so good for the world
I love that she's intelligent enough to see the trans concept for what it is instead of low IQ celebs who just parrot twitter lies
She deserves everything good

>Anti-trans campaigner who's dedicated their life to seething about trans people and trying to remove their rights
>Prank call involves discussion of gender identity and sexual orientation
>Off topic for an LGBT board
heck off user

She looks like a woman, unlike trans women
Wtf are you on about
Why are trans women the worst group of brutish misogynistic men around? Weren't you supposed to be "women on the inside"?

>Intelligent
>Mindlessly absorbs and regurgitates outright pseudoscience and conspiracy theories about trans people including ones about made up conditions not recognized by any medical or phycological board because it agrees with her existing position

Cope. I'm a gay man

I'm not even AFAB btw this is just true, you're rotten
Reality: it is recognized, the WHO still categorizes it as an illness, go outside you mentally ill neet

nta but cis women are actually brutal to each other about their appearance all the time. Women as a group are also extremely misogynistic to each other so if anything this behaviour is fembrained

Same shit with varying degrees of intensity

Trans people being a mental illness or not doesn't even impact or relate to the conspiracy theories and pseudoscience Rowling was absorbing and repeating, retard.

my mum (who I believe is cis) constantly talks shit about other women's appearance all the time
it's pretty normal for cis women to make these kind of comments

This. Rowling is outdated by cloon world, but honest to dog where it counts.
She speaks for the normie majority anyway.

>cis men itt are transmisogynistic against Any Forums and misogynistic against a terf
>terfs blame trans women for this
But why?

Attached: geuf1xp7r1551.png (923x540, 358.15K)

You're right, normies do mindlessly repeat conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as long as it agrees with them. No way to tackle that problem.
Shitting on how women look is fem brained.

What conspiracy theories you disagree with cause it ruins your world, exactly?

Not them but conspiracy theories as a whole are dumb when the real conspiracy is all around us plain as day every day and accounts for everything and you'd have to be blind not to see it when they're literally not even trying to hide it.
Picrel

Attached: images(1).jpg (225x225, 13.8K)

>You can only disagree with outright lies when they ruin the world
She's shared, defended and poisoned the well of Lisa Littmans 'Social Contagion' study, which is uncontroversialy outright pseudoscience working from its conclusion backwards. The entire data set as made up exclusively of parents from anti-trans websites, with no control or confirmation and the findings are based on these parents reports of what they -think- their child's internal sense of self was when they were younger.

Rowling has repeatedly bolstered the 'ROGD' conspiracy theory, which is a made up condition, not recognized by any phycological, medical or healthcare board. In fact it's so discredited and such an overtly made up thing that a joint letter with over 30 (iirc) internationally recognized medical groups condemned anyone spreading it and explained in detail it isn't recognized, can't be diagnosed and there is zero evidence of its existence.

Like that's not even ALL the bat shit stuff she's shared or defended or platformed but it's outright conspiracy theories and pseudoscience and should be enough for people to recognize she's just working backwards from her conclusion and clinging to -anything- she can that justifies her positions, even when it's discredited, debunked and deranged. It's Facebook boomer tier lies.

The nonsense she's spreading has been used in multiple states and countries to remove trans peoples healthcare and criminalize it. It doesn't need to "ruin the world" for that to be bad and worth pointing out and condemning. She'll believe anything, no matter how bonkers or easily disproven it is (like Littman) as long as it paints transition in a negative light

Attached: dd5hrwh-239d5974-5b7a-440b-83ba-83dc3ed86c2e.png (416x473, 48.11K)