I want to be feminized

i want to be feminized

Attached: 4e0fdf38cc6f726c239a31a093ee5141.jpg (400x600, 32.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymlNZh0Zw70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and i want to die we cant all get what we want so just shut up

reminds me of that song "you cant always get what you waaaant"

Me too, but only for play. I can never pass. Would have to be a wig. I want someone to lift up my skirt and take my ass. Man, woman, troon. It don't matter just make me beg for more

wat about social conditioning

say u r forced to work at a nail salon and become a flamer from spending to much time with women

would that idea turn you on

You want me to play with peoples hands and feet? Very lewd. It could be fun. Do I get spanked if I do a bad job?

Once you have boobs you won't think about this anymore, take your pills alice

where do I find these tights they are so cute

I got you one better
youtube.com/watch?v=ymlNZh0Zw70

I doubt this.

You can find out if you want.

I want to feminine and pamper a tranner

I'm too scared I just can't do it... like how the hell do I explain to my parents?

Don't live in your parents shadow.

>Once you have boobs you won't think about this anymore
lol this isn't true at all

Uh...okay how do I explain it to my job? Or like all the people around me that will hurt me? Like wtf

uhhhhh okay t h a n k s for sharing hun.

Tell them you accidentally drank from a plastic water bottle left in the sun for over an hour.

Ok ok, I mean decent boobs, if it's just A cups you'll probably fantasize even more

you dont have to explain shit. im 7+ months on hrt and repped for years because i was too caught up in the explaining to job/family/friends bullshit. truth is youre under no obligation to tell anyone anything and worst case if they actually ask you could gaslight them about it until youre ready. and even then even if it was obvious dont let people who aren't you decided your fucking life for you. theyre going to die and youll be left with nothing but regret in your fading days.

Well that wasn't convincing because other people do bully me or hurt me if I don't behave correctly so...

Show face p-please