Is there any way to get out of the mental illness that is being a femboy

Seriously. Help.
I really wish I just wanted to be a buff masc chad.
Or even MtF at this point would be easier to deal with I feel like.
Is suicide just inevitable for all femboys and twinks?

Attached: photo_2022-06-18_13-38-18.jpg (658x634, 145.69K)

Femboys are based and deserve love and cuddles uwu

Be a physically fit twink who at one point went through hrt. The path is still open; why does your past limit your present and future?

Th-thanks... .W.
Twinkdeath occurs no matter what. This chart applies to twinks too.

Yes. Embrace your male body. Get your hands dirty. Work out. Eat red meat. Go shooting.
Surround yourself with people that say what they think instead of virtue signaling. Then, do the same.

Attached: tumblr_6d4fb62022cb266c8162e861765f0abd_4e292fbf_540.jpg (540x611, 51.61K)

>Femboy tendencies inevitably resurface naturally
[Citation Needed]

>get super fit
>mog average men
>only got fit to suppress gay thoughts
>thoughts get louder
>submit and start HRT
>realize you can still call yourself a dude
>live a happy gay life

Why aren't more gay bttms doing this?

Attached: 20220615_152754.jpg (2048x1355, 521.02K)

Addressed on chart
Be gay with a boy and have sex with him and if you don't start talking like a femfag while you're sucking his cock and overall act girly then idk what to say. Being gay does invariably make this come out more often and more pronounced.
This person is on hrt and will experience twinkdeath at some point in his late 20s early 30s.

The absolute state of faggots holy shit this picture is pathetic

That's why I want a way out of it, homo

>This person is on hrt and will experience twinkdeath at some point in his late 20s early 30s.
Idk, cafebeef seems to be doing fine despite being almost 30.

Attached: 20220623_081917.jpg (2232x3968, 1.13M)

Sucking dick and taking it up the ass doesn’t make you a girl.
Someone who gets it.

Ok. Doesn't mean it's theoretically possible or reasonable to assume you can just be a femboy forever.
>Sucking dick and taking it up the ass doesn’t make you a girl.
No but if you're a natural femboy it makes you act like one and kills your attempts at repressing.

based HRTwunkdom

>Ok. Doesn't mean it's theoretically possible or reasonable to assume you can just be a femboy forever.

I mean, if you're still attractive you can still pull dudes and shot. Idk about calling yourself a femboy at that point but you could definitely still look the part well into your 30's if you take care of yourself.

After which you kys?
I'll take a few good years over nothing but still.
Fucking sucks.

The true blackpill is that no one is ever happy
Troon if you must but don't expect it to solve your problems, they'll still be waiting when you're a cute girl

>After which you kys?
Why do you keep jumping to suicide. At that point you live your life. Get a job, maybe a partner, idk, that sort of stuff. HRT is supposed to make you more comfortable with yourself. Once you are, you live life how you wanna live it.

Looks are important but you gotta remember there's more to life than just being gay.

Maybe the hrt and all the surgery and shit will make the dysphoria go away and stay away forever idk. If that's the case then you're right. I'm just concerned my dysphoria goes away then comes back later and instead of finding a way out of this right now and growing past the mental illness relatively early I have to have my entire identity ripped away from me when I'm 40 and end up terminally depressed.

Also I am not a troon and don't want to be a girl. That's one of the worst parts because if I did I would just be MtF and call it a day.

You want help? Don’t imagine these doom cycles and scenarios. They’re not real. Get off this board, because it’s a suicide and doomer circlejerk. Make friends who support you and spend time with you offline.

>just stop thinking about it bro
Good point tho don't have a lot of friends and hardly ever see em.

At that point I'd recommend therapy. You think you could describe what exactly you'd feel dysphoric over. You're already a hrt femboy so the only thing I can imagine being dysphoric over are boobs. But small boobs aren't too much to worry about desu.