Whats the next addition to the lgbt flag?

whats the next addition to the lgbt flag?

Attached: 1654991102857.png (2077x760, 58.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

climate / environmental stuff

Attached: Queers_for_Future_CSD_Berlin_2019_by_Daniela_Zysk_a.jpg (400x266, 90.66K)

Wait a minute what the fuck? Is that real? What is that ring? And what is the top blue and bottom yellow?

slipknot logo

no
intersex flag
ukraine

please read a newspaper or something every once in a while

Lol yea you're right I'm supposed to give a shit about this God damn flag because it's a core issue in world politics, not some meme only discussed on fag websites. Please tie a noose around your neck.

Calm down bishit. The hilarious meme flag is courtesy of some Pride event in Ireland showing support for Ukraine

map flag

>whats the next addition to the lgbt flag?
youtube.com/watch?v=r3fD5FPQBtI

italy

Attached: fe4tk4h839t61.jpg (1459x1484, 167.95K)

pendulum go swinggggg

Attached: deliveryService.jpg (809x655, 124.54K)

I like the addition of the blm black spreading lgbt's ass.

The world would be infinitely better if they'd won. Whites would be thriving on mars with superintelligent ai's.

that's basically the southafrican flag

Attached: 1d51b00f32a2960f8ee882e56889a3d7-90183273.png (940x788, 63.87K)

we'd be using steam machines, performing lobotomies and probably heading towards global starvation

do not look into the amount of food processing plants that burned down in the US this year

political shenanigans aside we have the technology to feed our population, still, 40's hunoids were drooling autists only able to build machines and yell at others, like literal autists

Are you retarded? Germany was the most advanced country in the world at the time, by far. Without diversity and subversion, whites would have conquered the solar system by now.

It's gotta be the shidder diaper gang bruh

i know you're trolling but you should take a look at their scientific propositions, check out the 'aryan science' movement and you'll realize how the dumasses in charge were only good at building old machines and literally nothing else

Attached: autismo133.jpg (1280x720, 44.19K)

I'm not. Are you trolling?
>germany totally wasn't advanced
>they only built these old machines
>check out this video
How does that video explain them being first to numerous technologies and leadng in almost every field? Does having the first jet fighter count as an "old machine"?

as "building old machines"*