Is it normal to be misogynistic but only towards cis women?

Is it normal to be misogynistic but only towards cis women?

Attached: Angel.Devil.full.3065916.jpg (800x1132, 807.92K)

Cis women being misogynistic towards trans women is why being a TERF is a thing, they get to BE THE PIG:
>attacking trans woman’s womanhood
>policing how trans women dress
>sexualizing them when they don’t want to be
>blaming them for all their problems
>mansplaining to them about what being a trans woman is about

Gurl to be trans you could use it as a opportunity to show your deference to cis women but instead you use it to be a major cunt. THAT IS SO NOT FAIR. Trust me cis women have their own MAJOR issues. Like totally fucked up. That they don't need your "kind" fucking with them. You'd be better of jumping off a cliff. Haha just kidding.

you want real women to defer to fake women? weird kink but ok

why do you hate the thing that you are trying to emulate if not for jealousy?

Trans exclusionary radical misogynist

yes

No. Get some fucking help.

Yes, this is based. Embrace the penis woman superiority and disdain toward the cissies.

It is.

Why are trans women forced to bend over backwards for cis women's issues, but it's normal and even encouraged for cis women to openly shit on trannies and ignore all of their issues?

the problem with being misogynistic only towards cis women, it’s that misogyny won’t stay confined to being just against them. if you’re a woman, and you’re misogynistic, it’s part self hatred. your cis misogyny will subconsciously turn against you, and other trans women. it’ll eat away at you like internalized transphobia does.

but if you’re cisphobic? no downsides. your cisphobia will never backfire on you, cuz you aren’t cis

expecting deference from women? sounds a lot like misogyny, which is a big part of what transphobic cis women get out of being transphobic.
finally, they can tell a woman what to wear, that she’s fake, that she’s the real problem, that she’s not a real woman, that she needs to defer, that her existence is sexual, that she’s the cause of her own abuse by society.
cis women taking delight in being transmisogynistic is a dangerous force, because before women being misogynistic to other women had to be across race or class lines, now they have a clear, united direction to their misogyny.

Yes.

Fuck women but not literally

I had a feeling it was all just a cycle of abuse and I'm glad I'm not the only one that saw it like that.

most cis women are terrible people amd are raised to be that way. not all of them of course, some of the most intelligent and caring people I've known have been cis women. but its certainly not the majority. most cis women hate mtfs anyway, every user replying that not liking cis women is a pussy whipped little boy and needs to grow up.
complete fucking nonsense

Attached: 7616ddd0-6549-45d5-a304-f39885d6385c.jpg (1024x768, 123.94K)

Most mtfs I’ve met have a chip on their shoulders wrt women because they got bullied by some popular cis girl in high school. It’s kinda incel behavior and cringe, but it’s pretty common.

>Is it sexist to be sexist against women, but not men in drag?

I’d say yes user

What are you talking about? Transwomen don't do anything for women except hurt them while screaming and crying that they aren't being supported enough.
The current bullshit is transwomen screaming that the trans swimming ban is literally killing transwomen. Transwomen do not care about women, they don't even care about transmen.

cope terf