How do I find people with this body type?

How do I find people with this body type?

Attached: femboi.png (752x1182, 1.4M)

Groom teenage boys

this is literally just what skinny young teenage boys look like

pro anorexia websites

Bipedo spotted.

hes kinda disgusting looking to be honest, he needs more meat on him

>teenagers
I've met plenty of guys with bodies like this in their late 20's, I'm not talking skinnyfat or ugly either.

just find a skinny dude and get him to wax for you.

Fuck you I look like this and I'm hot ;-; atleas that what my mom tells me and she's the smares person I know

there are plenty on this website
just ask for their discord or something

Attached: 1645959810928.jpg (2057x2743, 1.09M)

hit the gym bucko

good lord those scars

Looks like a girl without tits, unfortunate

why do you keep posting this same thread over and over again?

Muscles are gross tho

Attached: 20220528_080001.jpg (4032x3024, 1.8M)

i looked pretty similar to this before i trooned out but now i have female tits. just uhh prey on gay anorexic 18 year olds. also fyi wet from the shower makes you look 100x better it's one of the best anglefraud tricks to looking lithe

Attached: 1536960874760.jpg (512x682, 111.5K)

everyone looks better with a bit of muscle definition

Nah I'm too scared to do any kind of upper body workout, maybe when my bones fuse.

Then maximise the gains at your glutes with an exercise called "hip thrust"! Even tho you might think this is the gigachad workout, its the literal bottom slut/female workout. If you manage to thrust over 100kg you will probably get a nice round top tier ass. On top of that you can define your legs with the leg press and with a couple of days a week hitting consistently the gym and eating a bit more, you will have some gold standard breedable body. And if you leave the gym for a long time for some reason, your body remembers its former good shape and it will be easier to get back there, even after year long breaks!!

Ok based but what if I don't want to go to the gym because I get severe panic attacks and am a germaphobe. I can get a barbell and do hip thrusts but what can I replace a leg press with. Also working out is not the issue it's weight gain I literally just can't remember to eat food.

Americans think you can't be thin after 21