Mmg

time to kms edition

Attached: FNYS0Q7aUAY7jxD.jpg (960x1200, 174.37K)

I want to kiss that cats forehead and go AHHHHHHHH SO LOUD IT GETS SCARED AND GET RUNS AWAY

I'm having a shit time y'all, I'm manmoding half the time and honmoding the rest and both are awful.

why are sphinx cats so weird

I love this cat, want to kiss and cuddles and tuck into bed.

why not commit to one or the other, or stop differentiating and just integrate the two to do what is comfortable?

better than full manmoding?

I plan to live as a woman eventually and feel like the longer I put it off the harder it will be, I need to lose like 60 pounds aswell though so I just look like a mannish blob

If i didn't struggle with makeup I'd probably just honmode full time but having to spend at least an hour getting ready to go out before I do is rough. And I'm not out to some people I interact with so having to explain would be shitty

i will join u brother

I kinda wanna hon mode so people at least know I'm trans sometimes. Live in a pretty progressive city guess I could honmode in some lefty hugbox space for free validation points

Suicide pact anyone?

k

Valentine said my body looks passing on here.
On discord he said I look like a man and should dentransition and play sports.

That doesent sound too bad where I am is pretty backwards

bump

Attached: 1608311097869.png (651x488, 30.31K)

if i moisturized a sphinx cat regularly would it be all smooth instead of wrinkly ballsack textured

ily

not worth it when you have an it is ogre face like mine

Maybe a little? But animals like cats and dogs are supposed to have looser skin than us. It's how they fling all the water off so fast when they shake themselves dry.

I have plenty loose skin :/