I think im a BPD tranny

how long would it take for me to get enough DBT to become a functioning person and make ammends with the people i hurt?

Attached: fckmylife.jpg (236x365, 21.73K)

DBT iirc was a three month long weekly thing, with me having seen a therapist weekly who specialized in cluster B for 6ish months before starting DBT.

Attached: 1600050467374.jpg (530x827, 65.04K)

I don't have a diagnosis of BPD, i just have a lot of the symptoms of it. Would I still be able to get a therapist to help me with DBT if I don't have BPD?

Yea you would, I got diagnosed with BPD before seeing my therapist, but it wasn't a requirement afaik. When they ask you why you're n therapy, just list out the issues that you're dealing with, don't mention the word BPD or anything. BPD is essentially a cluster of symptoms and DBT tackles those symptoms, so it'd still help you.

Attached: 1605554470752.gif (500x355, 934.25K)

therapy is cringe... why should we have to change who we are for normies

pretty based desu, dbt didnt really work for me anyways, im still super emotionally unstable and cut fairly frequently still

Attached: 1606053855651.jpg (1979x951, 455.93K)

not diagnosed but i went through a decade of dbt and it was nothing but a bandaid and my life is worse now YMMV

>decade
h-how old are you user?

I already do a lot of breathing and ground exercises to calm myself down, and now that I recognise my toxic attention seeking and splitting I do my best to try to mitigate and keep them under control. is there any point in going to dbt if I already do all this stuff?

Attached: Tumblr_l_450393387130598_1.jpg (510x621, 51.38K)

Microdose mushrooms? Maybe?

Even though I'm a proponent of psychedelics, this is abysmal advice.

howso? shrooms r amazing.
they do make my mood swings worse tho...

So you don’t live like lunatics destroying peoples lives in your uncontrolled frequencies

You can do it user! I did therapy for about 8 years and now i'm a real human being and getting my life on track again, the important thing to remember is to never stop working on yourself

Attached: 5f7.jpg (680x680, 38.48K)

8 years?? i cant do it for that long :( I want to make amends with my friends

DBT is very hit and miss, I found it awful. If you're quiet BPD it's shit. Trauma therapy has helped me more than DBT ever did.

I've done trauma therapy for years but my emotional issues stayed :/

It was only 8 years because one of the biggest sources of stress and trauma in my life at the time was my parents (who I lived with), I probably would've been done sooner if i had moved out earlier

Same. Nothing's changed, but it was just the most validated I'd ever felt during any therapy, and stuck out to me among all the others I'd tried.

Oh well, back to the death spiral.

Two years.
Try low-dose mushrooms twice a month also.

Three months of taking 0.5-1.5G of mushrooms once a week did more for my eating disorder and thought distortions than three years of therapy.
I’m still a weirdo that doesn’t go outside though.

Both Ketamine and LSD have helped me a lot more than therapy ever has. Ironically enough, K massively helped me break free from the chains of my ED and reinstalled purpose in my life by temporarily lifting my depression enough so I could regain old passions. Although I'm an addict by definition, so it's not like I'm allowed the opinion of these things helping me lol.

I've never tried mushrooms, but I'd like to.