Trans girls only deserve trans girls

chasers are disgusting, predatory, groomers, pedos, and pathetic simps. cute trans girls need another cute trans girl to relate to them, make out with, and have sex with. they know what it's like to be trans and what that comes with. they can relate to each other way better than a cis male (99% of the time a chaser) who only wants to have sex with us and fetishize us. i see them on this board all the time and it disgusts me how they behave, act, and talk to us. do yourself (and this board) a favour and don't interact with those groomers ever again. t4t is the only way to live.

Attached: FV4dfSFUAAA8MLN.jpg (939x1255, 447.52K)

>t. incel who couldn’t get a cis girl

Based, T4T is the best.

How do I find a gf? I’ve been looking but haven’t found anybody desu

Pooners
>know what it’s like to be trans
>are fembrained, so they’ll be excessively nice to you
>will fuck you in the butt with a sparkly strap
>will kiss you and imagine you’re in a cute yaoi relationship
Trans girls belong to trans boys

i have slept with multiple cis girls in the past before transitioning. im only bi in regards to trans girls (95% of the time) and the off chance of a TRANS male. keep chasing and grooming my girls, you'll never find true love.

I was about to write out disagreeing with this post, but I actually agree. The average trans girl can’t take care of herself, or hold a job for more than two weeks, has no drive in life, and most don’t even know how to cook or take care of their partner. I actually think it’s a good idea so you people stop ruining the lives of average people.

that is a total lie and you're most likely a pathetic chaser/groomer constantly stalking the threads of cute girls waiting for an opportunity to make your move. trans girls are unique since they lived the life of both genders. transitioning comes with a lot of strength, courage, and dedication. i know plenty trans girls who are successful and amazing people to be around. don't project your current circumstances and qualities on the rest of us.

Attached: __ansel_and_bison_arknights_drawn_by_a_a_aa772__6b960b91c78d8b512a67390c014bbe1d.png (1269x907, 1.16M)

I’m gay, I don’t like females because you’re all disgusting. At least cis females can have a somewhat successful life, trans girls no matter the amount of success they believe they have they’ll never be real girls meaning they can never be successful or happy. Go groom and chase more femboys turning them into trans girls.

>chasers are disgusting, predatory, groomers, pedos, and pathetic simps.
yea
>cute trans girls need another cute trans girl to relate to them
sure it can be beneficial
>make out with, and have sex with
no
>t4t is the only way to live.
naw
just go for normal cishet/bi men
it isn't that hard

t4t relationships are pretty meh considering the male and female roles are pretty undefined if it's mtf x mtf, mtfs also tend to be highly dependent and rarely have a job
mtf x ftm is pretty much just a normal relationship but with a beta male
you agp tranners never have traditional values apparently
men are meant to be with women, simple as

> implying we care that much about not being cis

lol. you for sure are not gay. I can easily tell when someone is LARPing as one. you wont ever get your point across while being a cis male trying to convince everyone you’re “gay” to make your dogshit opinion anywhere near valid. go back to beating off to the one ass pic you get a month from a lonely girl you groomed.

Attached: CC5C32C6-255C-43A8-811C-8F6A686BBC4C.jpg (1080x1528, 206.61K)

You change your gender because no one loves you and your fathers raped you when you were kids, now you have daddy issues trying to find your way in life and can’t hold anything together because you can’t even figure your own gender out. Don’t even know why I waste my time typing to you retarded subhumans.

> on basically a trans board
> don’t know why I’m here I’m wasting my time
why do people do this

>mtfs also tend to be highly dependent and rarely have a job
Where's the issue? I'd love to be the mommy GF to a NEET tranner.

it's like visiting a zoo
fun most of the time but sometimes it just gets to you

Two chasers who trooned can find eachother and experience true love, as the almighty intended.

you sound so mad cissy boy. but yeah, i was raped by a cis male when i was a kid. how is that anywhere near my fault? you’re blaming a defenceless child that was later trans because of SOMEONE LIKE YOU. keep wasting your time “talking to subhumans” even though you’re on this board this very second chatting up trans girls, lol - how pathetic. loser.

Attached: 0F0916A7-B2D2-463B-8EB3-02DB81CFD646.jpg (1100x1400, 262.04K)

what I'm saying is that a relationship between 2 dependent jobless people is pretty bad
> I'd love to be the mommy GF to a NEET tranner.
this would work perfectly because it's essentially the same as a male and female relationship
though the mommy gf tranner to neet tranner ratio makes this really hard to happen

idk at a zoo you just enjoy watching the animals, you don’t waste your time trying to make them sad with weird arguments that nobody cares for. Like, the only reason I’m answering this is that I’m terribly bored and genuinely curious why would you try to get at trannies with such a dumb method; you should try by taking an unknown hot cis woman and say she’s a 26 yo lateshit, that would hurt

Attached: 1654918518533.jpg (700x409, 21.5K)