Why do TERFs hate trans people to the point they will ally with conservatives...

Why do TERFs hate trans people to the point they will ally with conservatives? Even if 100% of trans people were detrimental to their cause there is only so much damage they can do given their numbers, while the right opposes pretty much everything they stand for and are much more numerous and powerful.

Attached: log8wtpv2qn71.jpg (340x630, 138.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/conservative-group-hosts-anti-transgender-panel-feminists-left-n964246
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/23/christian-right-tips-fight-transgender-rights-separate-t-lgb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Late Stage Tranny Derangement Syndrome

obssesion. they legitimately think trannies are this huge societal danger even though were mostly inconsequential.

yep

Attached: 1641504200961.png (720x998, 226.54K)

Have you even bothered reading what TERFs actually said about this, or do you just repeat shit like a parrot? They aren't happy about this, I've never seen the phrase "politically homeless" so many times on one website.

but they still support htem though. it doesnt matter. they legit think trannies are a bigger danger than banning abortion, loss of reproductive rights, poverty, etc 2 the point theyll look the other way and ally with conservatives nonetheless.

But they aren't. When a conservative speaks, almost all the responses are along the lines of "fuck, I don't want to be lumped in with these people" or "so who the hell do i vote for when everyone sucks?"

damn why do they cooperate with the fucking heritage foundation then

Post proof or you're just a parrot.

Cause the concept of transgenderism denies the fact physical bodies define culture and lived experience, and blurring the line on a mentally ill freak's whim may look harmless when it's only a couple of fags, but is actually pretty dangerous if applied on a societal scale.
Trans people have no idea how unlivable a society with a majority of trans would be

and you're a retarded foid terf, no one cares

Whoops, caught the tranny telling lies. I guess feminists must not be so bad if you have to make shit up like that.

Because they're not actually radical feminists, just females who hate trannies. Usually they already had conservative viewpoints

Females

googling is hard
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/conservative-group-hosts-anti-transgender-panel-feminists-left-n964246
>The conservative Heritage Foundation, which has long advocated against LGBTQ rights, hosted a panel in Washington on Monday titled “The Inequality of the Equality Act: Concerns From the Left.”
>Those invited by Heritage to share their “concerns from the left” included three women from the Women’s Liberation Front, or WoLF, a self-described radical feminist organization best known for its opposition to transgender rights, and Hacsi Horvath, an adjunct lecturer at the University of California, San Francisco, who formerly identified as transgender.

Because both hate men.

more
>Back in 2017, James Dobson's Family Research Council (an evangelical public policy nonprofit designated a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center) held their annual Value Voters Summit, which is a networking and brainstorming conference for propaganda on behalf of the religious right. At one panel, they advocated developing a plan to "separate the T" from the LGBT. They explicitly discussed appropriating and using TERF arguments to sow distrust and discord among the queer community.
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/10/23/christian-right-tips-fight-transgender-rights-separate-t-lgb
>As Right Wing Watch also mentioned in their coverage of the same panel, a trend emerged during the session, as various speakers wrapped their opposition to nondiscrimination measures in rhetoric passing as progressive: transgender rights were depicted as anti-feminist, hostile to minorities and even disrespectful to LGB individuals. This seems to be part of a larger strategy, meant to weaken transgender rights advocates by attempting to separate them from their allies, feminists and LGBT rights advocates.
>Kilgannon identified a wide coalition of potential allies outside the Christian Right who could confront trans friendly measures. Here’s her advice on how to draw them in:

>Explain that gender identity rights only come at the expense of others: women, sexual assault survivors, female athletes forced to compete against men and boys, ethnic minorities who culturally value modesty, economically challenged children who face many barriers to educational success and don’t need another level of chaos in their lives, children with anxiety disorders and the list goes on and on and on.
so yeah, the terf lies and is brainwashed again

I don't know bro, I just follow them on twitter to get pussy pics.

You could at least do the bare minimum and try to refute their complaints. From my perspective, you lads are basically setting your identity up to be used as an easy escape from criticism, to the point where any asshole can utilize your identity to victimize others. I don't give two shits about how you identify, but unless you address these issues, you aren't gonna convince normalfags to tolerate you, much less like you.

I'm telling the truth. When I read how women are reacting to this or having actual conversations with people, they don't like it. But you can keep your "everyone who disagrees with me is a Christian Nazi" security blanket for a couple more weeks, at least. Hilary Clinton is telling democrats to leave trannies in the dust and June isn't even over yet. You'll see for yourself that the left is about to drop you and your messy diapers off on the side of the road where you belong.

>You could at least do the bare minimum and try to refute their complaints
That's completely irrelevant to "terfs ally with conservatives" "no they don't" "yes they do and here is proof".

can you at least admit that you got psyopped into this to ignore real problems, or are you this far gone?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-30 025830.png (724x665, 128.48K)

Aren't radfems practically neo-puritans anyways? Are you surprised they agree with conservatives on most anything sex related? Most are just bitter cunts that hate men and anything associated with men.
That being said, I've seen the crazy shit that goes on in "lesbian" dating apps and unless you lads wrangle some of your tards, public opinion is gonna keep getting worse. If you can't refute the arguments of bitter feminazis, arguments that seem to be convincing more and more people regardless of how logically sound they are, then I dunno what to tell you.
There's no way to determine who is or isn't trans, outside of self identification, which allows any malicious mook to utilize the label (and all the legal protections that come with it) to wreck as much havoc on society as they can. Said malicious mooks don't give a shit about you, outside of enjoying your usefulness, but you've got no way to weed them out.
TL;DR - they say it's the trannies; you say it's not; evidence suggests people are being abused by cunts claiming to be trannies; what is the gameplan for dealing with them in a way that doesn't fuck PR for actual trannies?

Right back at you.

thestandardsc.org/jennifer-bilek/billionaires-funding-transgender-movement-for-profit/

>le big pharma meme
>also George Soros lmao
hrt is cheap (like 7k max for a filetime) and if you start early you don't need shit like ffs and only like 15% of us get srs and thats like 20k or under 15k from Thailand depending on the surgeon. so nice meme

>politically homeless
Imagine being "politically homeless" when one side wants to ban abortions while the other one doesn't. They hate troons so much they stop caring about everything else.
>You'll see for yourself that the left is when...
Yeah? Well, these so called "radical feminists" will see what the right is in a couple of days.

Attached: Amy_Coney_Barrett_official_portrait.jpg (800x964, 128.75K)

>from Thailand
You'd got to be nuts to trust a doctor from there

best results are from Thailand, sorry but US surgeons are shit, keep coping.

>Are you surprised they agree with conservatives on most anything sex related?
No, and I have no stake in this shit anyway.
Just wanted to point out that whether or not terf arguments make sense or convince the public is irrelevant to whether terfs ally with conservatives or not.

>Imagine being "politically homeless" when one side wants to ban abortions while the other one doesn't
People value different shit. I don't care about abortions or trannies, but I'm also solidly against gun grabbers and woke scolds just as I am against bible thumpers and book banners. I don't fit into any political party and have no representation in government.