Cis woman: pls fuck me

>cis woman: pls fuck me
>man: I'm gay
>cis woman: noooo I can change your mind haha
>man: I'm a FTM transgender
>cis woman: ywnbam [blocks him]

Attached: femcelka on the loose.png (2136x1896, 357.27K)

Male-attracted females can’t be gay.

foids gonna foid

>even fag chasers who settle for bottom of the barrel "gay" men don't view gaydens as men

Attached: 1653357462948.jpg (300x207, 10.87K)

this hilarious

if ur in picrel, how the fuck are you falling for a scammer account. no person simps for someone in another country if they dont plan on scamming eventually lol

Poland is not as much of a shithole as you think it is. Barely worth it for them to try to greencard a leaf.

nah i think anyone who goes for cross country ldr is a scammer lol.

You'd think so but would she have called it quits just because I said I was trans then?

prob thought you were a woman then like she does in the last two messages and realizes you cant really bring her over. easier to manipulate lonely amabs.

I did say I was a 25 year old virgin and implied I was lonely. I don't know I don't buy it that Poles would be greencard scamming Canadians. I think it would be more likely for a scammer to stop at
>I only like boys.

like i said, very easy to manipulate lonely amabs. not uncommon for cis women to push as a lot of them dont care about sexuality like she said. she fouund out you were afab and gave up her scam

this is unbelievable cope for some random horny pole just not viewing pooners as men user

why the fuck would you try hitting on a polish woman? hard right culture you have no chance there

I didn't hit on her, she asked me to add her and I was just being nice

based, i usually pull the "i'm a pooner card" immediately and that sends most of them running to the hills like clockwork

kek

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x480, 20.29K)

Very weird to see women behave like this. As a sexist I am used to seeing women as objects incapable of action

breaking news user, women who aren't jaw droppingly model levels of attractive can also be desperate for affection and validation.

this

As a sexist I have to say women who are not pretty are invisible

same for everyone else, why do you think they're desperate for affection and validation?

Wow what a nasty bitch

she's either mentally ill or a scammer, this behavior makes no sense