Chasers, do you stand up for trans rights when people around you talk bad about us?

Chasers, do you stand up for trans rights when people around you talk bad about us?

Attached: 1654079176051.png (1280x768, 403.58K)

I used to, but I don't really care anymore. Whatever. Every transperson I've ever known has been toxic. I still wish the best for the community at large but transphobia just doesn't anger me as much as it used to.

cant do much honestly, sometimes a trans person will appear on TV or the news and my dad will screech about how they need to hang those freaks, and most that'll happen is me or someone else will say trans people aren't hurting anyone

I live in a pretty libtarded area so there's not much need, but I did slap down my "progressive" white coworker's diatribe about how gender affirming therapy was wrong until the patient is at least 47 years old, which seemed to surprise him because owing to my apparel and body language and being a first generation brown american, I present as a conservative and presumably therefore transphobic individual. I think he thought his secret was safe with me (he pretends to be accepting to get laid, but actually he's pretty much a chud)

Can we hold hands now?

yeah

No, trannies don't deserve human rights
They need to be put on dog leashes and treated like fuckable animals.

>man, i dunno about these trannies man,
>no, you know what, that bussy be slappin'
Like that?

>fuckable animals
>sweatingpepe.jpg

yes literally all the time. I'm starting to become chudicidal

don't fucking link that thread you fucking cur

You already have the same rights that everyone else has.

Why would I do that when you all talk shit about us? That would be next level cuckery

I used to before I interacted with them in real life

Fuck no. You are all BPD whores. I only standup for my one trans bitch that I am dating who I gaslight into thinking she is cis and hallucinating her penis.

I am a debatelord enjoyer so I would/do argue against them.

Attached: RlQXdEH605duTan8vG7xZ6VuTq1htE17Qg19teSWANo.png (630x1023, 365.31K)

Depends on the context. If they're talking about some hon that got into a fight at gamestop or ran into the women's bathroom then their hate is well deserved.
If it was an innocent tranner just trying to get by then I defend them.

No, only because I want to beat the fuck out of them and I gotta work hard not to.

Cri-
>who I gaslight into thinking she is cis and hallucinating her penis.
WTF, HOLY BASED

chasoids really REVEALING themselves for the pieces of SHIT they are in this thread!

>she take larp and shitpost seriously
ngmi

Even if I'd argue against transphobes? I don't get it.

Attached: 1641679470746.jpg (200x315, 14.52K)

Babe shut up and come home, it ain't safe out

Love you baby

Based chaser, where you from?

>haha I don't actually hate you I just constantly post about how much I hate you!
this thread is FILLED with chasoids saying they wouldn't stand up for trans rights, and some even saying we DON'T DESERVE rights!
I literally NEVER leave the house... mom buys all the groceries

are you really that dense transcel?

wdym...

Since I'll actually stand for trans rights, will you date me?

Attached: 1625951004685.gif (500x700, 2.01M)

I usually join in to cover my tracks actually, I wouldn't if I had a trans gf but I don't

you're expecting serious answer from a website where people pretty much only shitpost and on a board where half the "chaser" post are done by boymoder with a fat ugly bastard fetish
seriously, touch grass transcel

Babe, stop shitposting and come to bed. It's cuddle time

I hate trannies and i only see them as objects for my own sexual gratification.

based imagine caring about 'trans rights' lmao like what in the FUCK