Nair

Have any of you tranners or fags used it before? I wanted to buy it and use it to remove the hair on my legs but was worried that it doesnt work or has weird side effects. Would you recommend it?

Attached: 1651935713833.png (2048x1866, 1.49M)

It works fine but has a pretty strong smell. Also you have to use a fair amount of it

worst part is smell + having to leave it on while said smell is there, unless it burbs or irritates your skin buy idk how common that is never happened to me

nair is realy harsh and caustic, consider magic shave powder instead, it isnt supposed to be as harsh. always to a patch-test to see how sensitive you are, nobody wants full-body chemical burns, and if worst comes to worst you can always just get good at ashaving/waxing the old fashioned way

Attached: 1655814272726.jpg (500x647, 57.69K)

I used it a few times, it definitely works but I honestly don't think it's faster than just shaving. Plus it's kinda disgusting when all your hairs just sorta melt off.
I don't have thick hair so it's useless for me but if you have dense leg hair I'd recommend.

PS get the men's version it's the same shit but a bit cheaper

>+ having to leave it on while said smell is there
Wait but you only have to keep it on for like 5 minutes before you can wash it off right?

>nobody wants full-body chemical burns
Wait but you don't actually get chemical burns from it, right?

you can if you have sensitive skin or allergies

magic shaving powder worked pretty well for me the few times i tried it and it's definitely less tedious than shaving but still pretty tedious and also a bit messy so you basically have to do it in the shower too

you entirely can. Had tried some over the fall. Worked okayish on the legs, and was nice cause no ingrowns for the most part, but kinda just burnt my face and chest when trying to deal with really fine small hairs

desu I got an epilator a week or so back, and while it hurts like shit, it + the trimmer attachment seem the way to go tbqh

it left a half-inch chemical burn on my leg that took 4 years to completely heal and fade away. fuck nair.

I dont know if they have magic shaving powder in my country, but I'll check for it.
That sucks man. What do you use as an alternative to Nair at the moment?

yeah & that 5 minutes will reek of the somme
"gas! gas! gas!"

I have really bad body hair, thick and grows back instantly (mainly on my legs)
Nair creams didn't really do much for me, they worked but they were always a mess. The shower one didn't work for me at all. Recently I got the spray on stuff and it works wonders - shaving gives me really bad ingrown hair and epilating hurts like a fucking bitch and doesn't seem to grip my hair very well.
I'm lasering my upper body soon, hopefully going to do my legs eventually. Actually, I might shoot them a message...

Don't use it on moustache hair, I got some on my lips and it created a small hole that took a few weeks to heal but didn't look good. Also DO NOT use on ball hair that will sting like hell

>am pre-hrt repper
>high-test, hair springs out of me like water from a fountain :(
>(have that weird developmental condition where you're somehow so high-test that it actually feminizes your face because your pubescent body can't cope with that much test or something, so i should end up with a passing face at least)
>use depilatory cream
>smells horrendous
>feels slightly unpleasant
>wash it off after the prescribed settling period
>ALL THE HAIR MELTS OFF
>SMOOTHEST BABY-SMOOTH SKIN EVER WTF
>cry happy tears
>still just look like a hairless monstermode guy with an androgynous face
>still such a huge step up that i can't stop sobbing
yea it works

Why still repress then?

i'm not going to anymore.
i ordered diy hrt a few days ago.
my reason up to this point was that i'm fucked up in all kinds of ways and also fat and it seemed impossible to ever not hate my body anyway. i know i could just lose weight but my attempts never succeeded, i just didn't have the self-control.
when i first started really cracking the egg at a psychological level several days ago was when i noticed embracing being trans was actually making me exercise extreme dietary self-control *without even noticing.*
can't believe i was so stupid so long. i can't believe this of all things was the answer.
i can't believe i'm going to transition from an ultramasc gainerbod bear w/ an androgynous face to a skinnyfat woman w/ a horrendous amount of loose skin

not good if you have sensitive skin, is pretty messy, and I had to apply a few times

better off buying a home waxing kit using that, it's not too painful on the legs

I used to be 210 lbs at 6'0 now I'm 125 and I transitioned pretty well after 9 months of hrt there's lots of hope for you user! I don't have any loose skin either but there's always surgery for that

ty anone. i am a lot worse off weightwise than that but you're right, there's *always* hope. my only regret is not seeing that sooner

Best of luck in your transition user :)
I want to start HRT aswell but I live w/ conservative parents so I cant order stuff to my address, what would you suggest I do?
the diy HRT you purchased, can it also be bought in physical stores?

that's rough anone.
this is my first time ordering so im completely unknowledgeable about this.
but my first thought would be get a po box.
there are also informed consent clinics. if there's a planned parenthood or similar nearby you could sneak out to regularly and plausibly pretend to be going somewhere else, you could try that

i tried some on my legs , worked good a few times but around the fourth time my skin got damaged from it.
took around 3 years before one of my legs stopped being itchy and dry.

>po box.
hmm I kinda want that but pretty sure you need to first fill in a form in order to get one where you have to input your address. Kinda worried they will email my parents or something.

it smells like death but it works good

are you underage?
if so:
i'm sorry i don't have better advice for you, this is a horrible time to live in for underage trans people in conservative areas. look for less fringe online support groups such as on discord and reddit, they'll probably have better advice if there's any to be had. but also, get off this site.
if not:
you could always call the post office and ask for clarification about their policy in that regard. don't mention you're asking because you're trans, if you're in a conservative area admitting that could get you in trouble. in general, *if you're an adult*, always remember talking to the services you need and asking questions is an option, don't keep yourself in the dark just for lack of thinking of it. be more cautious of doing this if you're underage, some fucking people will go out of their way to track a kid down and tell their parents about each and every little thing they do.