What's more pathetic: a 6 foot trooner or a 5 foot pooner?

what's more pathetic: a 6 foot trooner or a 5 foot pooner?

Attached: sharkk.jpg (895x1276, 192.72K)

you

boymoders

a 5'5 boymoder too scared to find a bf and just reads stories online and day dreams about the cute guys they see at work regularly

Attached: 1655661301341.jpg (945x682, 40.19K)

A sleek, tall and lithe frame on a woman can be quite attractive. It really depends on how womanly the tranny looks.

A 5 foot man is just an embarrassment, and honorary woman basically.

Being 5'4 and honmoding, I dont think your missing out on much there. But you really should allow handsome guys to woo you a little.
When it seems scary find comfort in them instead, or enjoy the excitement of it all.

I feel called out

i just get overly excited and embarassed. i have a regular who comes in and i remembered his exact drink and name in just one day and when he came in i went
>"hi (name)!"
way too enthusiastically and he always comes with his cis f coworker who i didnt remember her name at all which made it even more obvious i had a crush or something on him specifically. despite remembering his drink i somehow made it hot instead of iced and i felt so embarassed i was like visibly smitten and overwhelmed and it was so obvious. i hate this

Attached: 1569551244081.jpg (720x960, 56.72K)

Awww that's just extremely adorable anonette. I bet he thought your visible enthusiasm, was and is cute. No man hates the idea of his presence making a woman dizzy and flustered.

You should like put your number on a piece a paper and put it on the lid when you give it to him. "call me user..."
Just think how flustered you'd be alone in his lap, so worth it.

actually i'm 5'6 but thanks for reading my mind

Boymoders just cant handle the presence of men. They fall to pieces so quickly, and couldn't hide there goofy feelings if they tried.

i look like a well groomed effeminate teenage twink at best and im only a few months on hrt. i have malefailed a few times but i by no means look like a woman and i probably came off as desperate and i doubt he would be into someone like me especially when hes like really tall (like he towers over me i wouldnt be suprised if he were almost 7 feet tall) and could probably get any girl he wants.
>You should like put your number on a piece a paper and put it on the lid when you give it to him. "call me user..."
Just think how flustered you'd be alone in his lap, so worth it.
i would die from happiness and comfort but yea this is never going to happen ugh

Attached: 1565697848704.jpg (680x510, 32.43K)

i actually printed the completely wrong tag for this cute guy's order at work once i was so distracted i gave him the label for something waaay cheaper than what he ordered but i couldn't even be properly mad at myself because my bottombrain told me he deserved the discount anyway

More important question:
Who would win in a fight?

tall women are at least relatively common, 5ft men literally don't exist outside of asia and malnourished countries. let alone a 5ft man with a womanly figure, female strength, female mannerisms, and a toddler sized skull.

6 ft women aren't any more common than 5 ft men

6ft troon. You will always stand out.

You stand out even as a male. I get comments while manmoding from annoying ass customers about it

>dutch people: we're 6ft under the ocean so you either grow or drown

where the fuck do you live? i'm over 6ft and rarely get jokes or stares, and most of the time in public there are plenty of men barely shorter than me.

Not pathetic though. If you're tall you'll constantly be commented on regardless if you're gender non conforming. Small men get bantered out of existence.

>what's more pathetic: a 6 foot trooner or a 5 foot pooner?
Pooner.
Always the pooner.

I see 6 foot cis women from time to time while I've seen precisely 5 foot cis men in my entire life (excluding people with dwarfism). Also short men always look kinda weird, like a mini fridge

are you american

a 5 foot pooner. 6 feet is not that tall, but 5 feet is stupid short. Being tall as a woman also does not make you less attractive but being short as a men definitely does.

>6 feet is not that tall
In the Netherlands maybe