Is it normal to hate other tranners?

They all are hugboxing circlejerking CUNTS

Attached: 1654808206397.jpg (736x736, 55.57K)

Woah, watch your language there young lady

it's not my fault they're so mean!!!!!!

I'm a chaser and I'm often accused of being a hugboxing tranner whereas in fact I am just attracted to most of you

fuck off creep

You’re just a hugboxxing Incel instead how is that better

>hugboxing circlejerking
What is wrong with this?

Why do you think all of us are here instead of one of the million tranny subs on reddit or twitter?

Yes, I too hate everyone else :)

You're a racist and you get banned on reddit and twitter for saying the N word

this place is not better it’s just anonymous

I got banned from reddit for saying people are stupid when they ask dumb shit that belongs in the google search bar not a reply comment
Most of the posters here don’t make me want to beat them to death like on reddit and twitter so I disagree

Yes the majority are fucking weird cunts and ass holes I probably fucking hate you if I got to know you
Most are going through their weird teenage girl phases and it's cringe like the drama they have is fucking weird you're like 23 my guy stop acting like a fucking hs kid

True, this board regularly has 30 year old trannies arguing about discord drama daily

It's pathetic and cringe, like for real touch grass, fuck the other tranny you got beef with that's in Australia or some bs who cares, I don't care for a single person I've met on this board you are quite literally meaningless to me and I could careless about your lives in if one of you die, I don't get how some people invest their lives to this board

Just for that I'm going to cumtribute your next BDD post

>a tranner thinks I look good
>FUCK OFF HUGBOXER UR GASLIGHTING
>a chaser thinks I look good
>FUCK OFF INCEL UR A RAPIST
>a professional stylist thinks I look good
>FUCK OFF FAG UR MISGENDERING ME
>parents say I look good
>FICK OFF MOM AND DAD I'M NOT UR SON
>my friends say I look good
>CRABS IN A BUCKET I'M NOT UR FRIEND
>a redneck transphobe with a maga hat says I look like a freak and then violently rapes and murders me
>UWU PLS DADDY RAPE ME HARDER
Never change, tttt

It’s not the fact that you find trannies attractive, it’s that you find nearly all of them attractive, half the people here are huge uggos

honestly tttt has less uggos than most other trannyspaces.

>nearly all of them
No? I thought it was pretty much tttt consensus that actual hons never post selfies and it's only 9/10 twinkhons and passoids who dare post their images. Make up your mind schizo, which is it

>tttt SAID THIS AND THAT
What are you arguing with retard, you literally said you find most trannies here attractive, that’s incel behavior

>he doesn't find me attractive
transphobe
>he finds me attractive
incel

A non-autist would have understood that to mean considering most of the pictures posted to be pictures of attractive people, not that I'm automagically aroused by the thought of a trans gigahon phoneposting in diapers. I'm a cis male, my sexuality is highly visual like other cis males, I'm not going to be attracted to you because of some greentext drivel so you can safely rule out the interpretation that I was "recipro ace pararomantic sapiosexual" or whatever meme nonsense you're projecting.

post another paragraph about how you’re not an incel

Post another anime image of a prepubescent girl with self pity text next to it first

lol you just insulted half the board you said you’re attracted to

I love you.

now fuck

Catty and jealous, yep your personality definitely passes

thanks

The feeling is mutual. I probably even like you too, but I can't tell which boymoder you are.