Shouldn't religious people be more tolerant of trannies who like women? They're not technically having fag sex...

Shouldn't religious people be more tolerant of trannies who like women? They're not technically having fag sex, they're still males who want to fuck females.
Picture unrelated.

Attached: 10293840291716.jpg (680x680, 81.27K)

I like that picture
I don't really have an opinion otherwise though

Attached: 1627831215674.png (406x510, 219.42K)

Iran

It says not to act and dress like the opposite gender in the Bible somewhere. Also trannies are rarely in monogamous marriages with women

I AM CHRISTIAN AND I LOVE GAY PEOPLE AND TRANS PEOPLE EVEN IF THEY'RE AGP/HSTS/BISHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN IF I DID NOT LIKE THEM I WOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ORDER FROM >>GOD

It doesn't.
There's some jewish rabbi-focused one about not lying with men as you would with women though.

thanks. say a prayer for me

>getting direct orders from God that supersede whatever other religious authority is saying
based and Paul of Tarsuspilled

So there are no christian tomboy respecters? Lame

there is nothing in the bibble against celibate boymoders

Attached: 1644922915982.png (512x512, 22.18K)

>Paul of Tarsus
>Net Worth: 20mill
Thank you siri

Attached: CEFE372F-2A9A-48D7-B0B2-16E43F34A154.png (828x1792, 377.09K)

all real religions condemn transsexuality as sinful in it's own right, but the prescription of how we're commanded to treat a transsexual is with charity, dignity & love.
this doesnt mean we should affirm the lifestyle of the transsexual, nor does it mean we ought to become blasphemes in order to encourage tolerance, but our approach should be out of concern, and grace.

>all real religions
what does that mean?

religions that weren't invented by faggot tik tok pastors in the year 2022 AD

The only real religions were invented in the United States by schizophrenics claiming the world is ending as a ploy to get women to fuck them.

>be me
>identify as hrt femboy
>only fuck (butch) women (by bottoming)
>both me and god still say I’m a man
>no sin
Problem?

Wearing women’s clothing as a man is considered a sin, and the butch women would be sinning by not presenting female as well. The bible was not especially kind to gender nonconformity.

thank christ

>le big open mouth maymay

Attached: mouth.jpg (256x256, 16.76K)

Who said anything about wearing nonconforming clothes? Loose shirts and shorts are best
I also enjoy not wearing clothes at all

Holy based